Kim Petras management team: Larry Rudolph and Cade Hudson. Cade tells that Larry is a good person and tried to free Britney! This is why Britney Spears and Paris Hilton support Kim Petras carrer, to help their best friend Cade! Now everything makes sense!

Let me be larry positive for a minute..

To me he looks like he was a footsoldier. Maybe even pressured like we know they have threatened every other person:"You dont do what we say, we are going to find another one". But Larry believes he knows britney better than her own dad, so he want to stick around, introduced Adam and took over MIleys business more and more. 

Im waiting for britneys words to properly judge, but the whole rehab-story from 2007 doesnt look good. 
And again, his story with Miley who is still near Lou Taylor..

• Like 1

Idk, I’m going to reserve judgement on Larry until the day Britney mentions him. Management as we know included Robin Greenhill and Lou Taylor along with a bunch of other people. She had a whole team of people, it wasn’t just Larry. Idk her and Larry’s relationship has been rocky at times, but from watching For The Record and I Am Britney Jean, she appeared comfortable with him. Again though she’s pretty good at faking it so maybe she doesn’t like him, but only time will tell if she ever mentions him.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block