Kim Petras management team: Larry Rudolph and Cade Hudson. Cade tells that Larry is a good person and tried to free Britney! This is why Britney Spears and Paris Hilton support Kim Petras carrer, to help their best friend Cade! Now everything makes sense!

7 hours ago, Daredevil said:

I think she gives no f9cks about him. She fired him back in 2006 and that's it, there it should have ended. I think when her family brought him back she just did not want that.

Does not mean she hates him or anything but there are times your personal and business relationships end and for a reason..

This is not the true. Britney fired him in 2004, after the end of Onyx, and then rehired him in 2006, post-divorced. Then she fired him again in April 2007 post rehab, and then tcon rehired him. So their relationship is obviously very complicated, like all the personal relationships she has. 

In the May 2007 letter she says that after the divorce he managed her and told her how to live her life, something it seems that all people do with her.

Edited by oscar0
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Puppy said:

She did spoke out on how he pressured her into signing the contract right as she got off stage to do the tour and the way she described it, doesn’t sound like he was being nice about it either.

Yeah I know and that’s ****ed up but it’s still nowhere near as scathing as what she has said about the others, she also hasn’t said anything about Larry since then, yet the others still catch her wrath.

So he must be the lesser of the evils.

16 hours ago, oscar0 said:

This is not the true. Britney fired him in 2004, after the end of Onyx, and then rehired him in 2006, post-divorced. Then she fired him again in April 2007 post rehab, and then tcon rehired him. So their relationship is obviously very complicated, like all the personal relationships she has. 

In the May 2007 letter she says that after the divorce he managed her and told her how to live her life, something it seems that all people do with her.

ok apologies, fired 2007, not 2006.

on the second paragraph yes, he wanted to manage her as a brand and tell what and how to do and she didn't like it anymore. we have to understand she was a HUGE name and people were used to manage her day by day minute by minute

On 7/4/2023 at 1:21 PM, jordeezus said:

Yall need to listen to her testimony again - her management started most of the drama during Domination rehearsals. 

In the beginning of her testimony. 

I listened to it. I never heard this longer tape with the lawyers chiming in. You are right. The drama started during those rehearsals and Larry was complicit. She was set up - again.

I don't know why she hasn't roasted Larry on her IG, and I didn't understand his urgent request for resigning. It sounded like a threat. 

I am glad that the lawyer for her mother insisted that changes were to be done NOW since the same things were brought up in 2019 without any positive consequences. Unfortunately, her mother's lawyers never requested the end of the conservatorship but presented a huge bill. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2023 at 12:48 AM, hello70 said:

Like I’ve said before us FANS don’t know anything 100% to be calling Larry her “abuser”. CLEARLY Britney doesn’t see it that way and that’s what matters. Again, I’m pretty sure Larry was secretly helping Britney for a while as hinted by Cade and others. I could be wrong but I’m not arrogant enough to call him an “abuser” when Britney NEVER ONCE named him by name as being such. Britney did say “management” but it’s obvious by now that term included a tonnnn of ppl, not just Larry. I think there’s a reason why she never named him by name, but every other single person on her “management” team has been named SPECIFICALLY by Britney in the past year as the people who did her wrong. There’s a reason for that!!

So #Leavelarryalone!!!! 😂😂😂

I still (sorta) Stan Larry until Britney tells me otherwise ok 😅😅😅

Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

yas

My stance on Larry is that he's associated with her best and worst times of her career. Britney is free now and can use him as needed, or not. He may be a little old school for today's industry, but he's also proven and people in the industry would know they can count on him if Larry is backing some kind of career move on Britney's part. 

She should take advantage of every resource available and use them as she wants and then toss them away. She's the star. Take the power back Britney! 

Edited by BritneyWiki

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block