Cade Hudson & Larry Rudolph spotted at Paris Hilton’s show last night

8 hours ago, joe sp said:

I cannot believe some of you saying "Larry is not that bad", "Britney never said anything bad about him" 

What is wrong with you??? Do you guys have memory issues???

Since she’s been free what has she said about him?  We know she fired him in the past & all that other bla bla, but what has she said about him since her freedom? She has call everybody out 

Edited by ThisMeowBiteback
  • Like 3

They don’t look all that chummy chummy to me. Not quite sure what you guys want Cade to do in this situation, ignore Larry/stare him down like a bitter high school girl?

Now if he starts hanging out with Lou then we gon have a PROBLEM. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 5

Y'all are making this into something bigger than it needs to be.

Britney consistently names Cade as her BFF and for all the shakiness he may be suspected for, you can not deny that she truly looks genuinely happy every time she is with him. For these reasons, Cade gets my support.

As for Larry, he's a snake through and through, but as others have said, he's the only one Britney hasn't really called out by name since her freedom which leads me to believe he isn't AS MUCH of a villain as people try to make him out to be. Not to say he's innocent or a good guy, just there are far worse players.

As for this event, let's be real. Hollywood is a smaaaalll world, they will OF COURSE cross paths at various events. Do yall expect Cade to make a scene with Larry while obviously trying to support another of his best friends events? Paris has been collaborating with Kim Petras, managed by Larry, so it makes sense Larry was also in attendance for this event.

Yall just need to chill. There's enough shady crap going on in Britneys world you don't need to add to it.

• Like 5

It is 2009. Some thoughtful people feel there is something weird about the whole conservatorship thingy and her father´s role is questionable. Yet, there were the other ones who said "how dare you question the (obvious exploitation) life saving intervention of Mr SPEARS? HE SAVED HER BISH! Shaddup ungrateful besterds!"

Uff. Familiar territory

Edited by Bigno

For those with memory issues :

Britney hates Larry she fired him twice, she never wanted him back, Team Con pushed him back in 2008 without her consent. He was behind the forced rehab stays, the building of the Conservatorship and also the forced albums and the forced residency and tours. She said multiple times her management played a huge part in punishing her and taking her freedom and rights away, and that the people part of her management should be in Jail. 

Cade is her friend yes but knowing he’s still in touch with her abusers makes the whole thing weird. 

If my best friend was abused and traumatized by some people in the industry I work with, I would do my best to avoid them just by respect for my friend.. anyways another day another drama.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

For those with memory issues :

Britney hates Larry she fired him twice, she never wanted him back, Team Con pushed him back in 2008 without her consent. He was behind the forced rehab stays, the building of the Conservatorship and also the forced albums and the forced residency and tours. She said multiple times her management played a huge part in punishing her and taking her freedom and rights away, and that the people part of her management should be in Jail. 

Cade is her friend yes but knowing he’s still in touch with her abusers makes the whole thing weird. 

If my best friend was abused and traumatized by some people in the industry I work with, I would do my best to avoid them just by respect for my friend.. anyways another day another drama.

maybe they don't talk to each other anymore or that she doesn't know it yet but it must have made her furious :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block