Cade Hudson & Larry Rudolph spotted at Paris Hilton’s show last night

I mean, two people talking doesn't really constitute as "hanging out". They both work in the music business, they are going to run into each other from time to time, it's inevitable. I am definitely interested to hear Britney's feelings towards Larry specifically though and I wonder if she will cover that in her book.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Like 9

Hmm very suspicious, the thing is that Cade is her best friend and Larry even if Britney hasn't mentioned him yet, he didn't do anything to help her. If was Cade I would have a resentment towards him. And do we forget Britney's ice bucket challenge were she says "for the torture you put me through" that says a lot. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Hmm very suspicious, the thing is that Cade is her best friend and Larry even if Britney hasn't mentioned him yet, he didn't do anything to help her. If was Cade I would have a resentment towards him. And do we forget Britney's ice bucket challenge were she says "for the torture you put me through" that says a lot. 

I mean to be fair Cade knew also what was going on & he didn’t do anything either 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edited by ThisMeowBiteback
  • Like 3

I agree with others that Britney's use of "management" was vague and could mean anyone from Larry to her father, etc. could've been a code word she used to describe them all. Larry is no saint, a key player in the conception of the conservatorship— it was his idea after all to use her children against her and force her into rehab, so he obviously is trash along with the rest of team con. I do and have always found it interesting she's called out everyone by name but him. And while we're so caught up in why Cade would spend time with Larry, has anyone stopped to think perhaps it's part of Britney's plan? Maybe she wants Cade to talk to Larry and judge where he, and team con by relation, is at. Two can play manipulation games. Why is everyone always so quick to think it's Britney being used?

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, easy said:

I agree with others that Britney's use of "management" was vague and could mean anyone from Larry to her father, etc. could've been a code word she used to describe them all. Larry is no saint, a key player in the conception of the conservatorship— it was his idea after all to use her children against her and force her into rehab, so he obviously is trash along with the rest of team con. I do and have always found it interesting she's called out everyone by name but him. And while we're so caught up in why Cade would spend time with Larry, has anyone stopped to think perhaps it's part of Britney's plan? Maybe she wants Cade to talk to Larry and judge where he, and team con by relation, is at. Two can play manipulation games. Why is everyone always so quick to think it's Britney being used?

I find it weird to go into great lengths to create a horror movie about this meeting (if we can even call it that) but I also feel it’s weird you’re trying to paint this as a fairy tale… not everything has to be defended, but also not everything has to be bad.

there’s a lot we don’t know but listing possible scenarios to justify this is just as odd as listing every scenario to vilify this.

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

I find it weird to go into great lengths to create a horror movie about this meeting (if we can even call it that) but I also feel it’s weird you’re trying to paint this as a fairy tale… not everything has to be defended, but also not everything has to be bad.

there’s a lot we don’t know but listing possible scenarios to justify this is just as odd as listing every scenario to vilify this.

I'm playing devils advocate, not creating fairytales. I find it disturbing that people automatically think Britney is being manipulated by everyone in her life, rather than thinking Britney is fully aware of what's going on around her. Those narratives indicate how people truly feel about Britney without saying it. 

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, easy said:

She should create and lead an international pop star spy/assassin group and wipe out all the sleezeballs of the world. 

the Britney army shall do the lords work with abusers and such :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block