Cade Hudson & Larry Rudolph spotted at Paris Hilton’s show last night

11 hours ago, davidspears said:

I've never once heard Britney say anything bad about Larry.

You don't remember the ice bucket challenge where she poured ice water over him and said "that's for all of the 17 years of torture that you put me through"? It was said jokingly but it was very obvious she meant it. You just haven't been paying attention.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1

I prefer Larry that to Cade... Now, who is 100% good or real? In this world everything is convenience and I think Larry was doing his job and if Britney's dad was the boss these 13 years, he couldn't do much about it: Lose his job? Discredit his business by going against the system?and as in every business there are strategies and there are no guardian angels...unlike Cade who seems to be learning just for fame not for friendly...And I'm not talking about conservation because that was the responsibility of her father and her mother, the real monsters. In the end everyone wants to steal from Britney's fame and this includes Cade, Paris, Sam, among many others...

8 hours ago, Unbroken said:

Maybe they just ran into each other?!!! And Larry wanted to ask how Britney’s doing, or Cade saw Larry and ran to tell him off :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Honestly Larry red nose reindeer Rudolph does not give a **** how Britney is. It would probs be easier for all of these criminals if she was just dead. They do not value her. I know it’s hard for us to understand, because this her family and people that have been around her since she was a baby - but this is the evil of the world. Nobody has said a nice thing about Larry and actually quite a few have spoken against him. Jamie may have been the face of the conservatorship but in all actuality he was rotting in a Louisiana parking lot while Larry and Lou took the reins. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block