Britney posts Brad Pitt photo and talks about her family: My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive

38 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Poor girl does not even have a clue. Is this some delusional tale? No one remembers things when they were two. There is no way an uncle should have been allowed to potty trained a 2 year old girl. Where were her parents?

!!!!!!!

Yall-dont underestimate britney. She does nothing w/o intention.....

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

girl what? family issues? You have sued your father for kidnapping you for 13 years and now he reduces it to "family issues" and you say he was beautiful when he was young?

girl bye

blackpink-jennie.gif

Girl, that post isnt for you to understand. Most likely its directed at her family… 

• Like 1

Sorry but I’m failing to see the direness in this post that many of you are, it’s not surprising at all that her thoughts regarding her family will fluctuate, that doesn’t mean she wants to reunite and be all hunky dory.

And really, how are y’all getting child molestation from potty training, that’s quite a ******* reach, I’m sensing a lot of projection here.

Also I can remember quite a lot from my life and I can guarantee you it’s not cause of anything nefarious, some people just have good memories. There’s also these things called pictures, they can often cause people to remember things.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Edit: maybe I went too far. It’s just shocking how she’s fine with Lynne again and now acknowledging her dad is attractive too (what the actual ****) and downplaying it to “everyone has family issues”. Uh, no, your family is toxic and abusive, hardly normal family issues. 

No, she told this part about her childhood times, not present day. Her dad is "like an aaaaaaaalieeeeeeen" now.

This caption definitely gives off some disturbing vibes, obviously not to everyone, but a lot of us have picked up on if. 

It’s like she’s almost revealing something but not quite, or as someone else said, it kind of reads like a threat. As though she COULD expose a dark family secret if she’s pushed hard enough.

Who knows, but it made me feel weird anyway, it didn’t read as a “wholesome” or “heartwarming” childhood story. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Poor girl does not even have a clue. Is this some delusional tale? No one remembers things when they were two. There is no way an uncle should have been allowed to potty trained a 2 year old girl. Where were her parents?

I remember things that happened to me when I was 2

As usual, don’t know what this really means or represents but it does seem disturbing somehow. 

As a lifelong fan, All I’ve wanted the last few years was to know Britney was in a good place. But even with her conservatorship gone I still have absolutely no clue 😞

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I usually hate conspiracy theories but it's weird that she choose this one post to enable the comments again. The post kinda felt like a subliminar message, but not for us or the media, but to her family. I feel like only them could understand what she wrote there and it felt like a threat. Creepy vibes i'm not gonna lie, maybe she was ******** (i'm not gonna say it)  by this one uncle and is threathening her family with that story. That would explain a lot of things and might even be one of the reasons why the book keeps beind delayed. That type of story can't just be put out there as it affects a lot of people.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block