Britney posts Brad Pitt photo and talks about her family: My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive

42 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I remember things when I was 2 or 3 (not much), and many people besides my parents potty trained me and bathed me when I was an infant. And I sometimes take care of my nephews and I change their diapers and bathe them too. Just because YOU can't remember, and you have no experience doesn't mean it's wrong or 'traumatic'. And you can also hate someone but admit they had visually attractive features. Things can be right at the same time. (You can not like someone for being cocky but think they are beautiful, you might think your ex was an a-hole but fine as hell. You can have friends that drifted apart and remember them being cute. Simple as that.) Just because you sued someone doesn't make them suddenly ugly..... she's talking about her family that she knew her whole life and she is also remembering how beautiful they used to be. But they are not the hot couple anymore and she knows that things have changed. Let her acknowledge the good times too and stop being 'OMG they abused you for 13 years, how can you say anything nice about them!' BS. Good times can also exist.

yeah I do remember stuff from around 2.5 years of age too, mostly random isolated memories. Some I got to remember because there's pictures of it, or because of songs that came around that time, or tv shows. 

Also if it's the youngest brother of Jamie, John, according to The Spears Family wiki, they're 16 years apart.

Jamie was 29 when Britney was born, so he was 31 when she was 2, so the uncle must've been 15. The other uncle is only 5 years younger than Jamie, but still, there are families where it's pretty normal to have other relatives take care of the babies. That said, we really don't know their context, so it's really pointless to comment on something we don't know. 

But anyways, I knew Exhale would react like this so that's why I avoided logging in as much as I could.

I do agree it was a weird story to share out of nowhere, but it's hard to get surprised by Britney's captions at this point. Indeed, she's always giving us something to talk about 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Antidote said:

girl what? family issues? You have sued your father for kidnapping you for 13 years and now he reduces it to "family issues" and you say he was beautiful when he was young?

girl bye

blackpink-jennie.gif

THIS.  It reminds me of her post about the Jack-in-the-Box employee after he offered her empathy.  She turned around said "he's not her blood."

Sometimes I think she's arrogant and malicious and has taken advantage of her fans and our emotional support.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block