Britney posts Brad Pitt photo and talks about her family: My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive

Gross. People are worried about stupid “spinning” videos? This is much worse. Britney is officially completely gaslit, again, and it’s so exhausting to watch. Understandable but YAWN. They’re playing her again. 

Edit: maybe I went too far. It’s just shocking how she’s fine with Lynne again and now acknowledging her dad is attractive too (what the actual ****) and downplaying it to “everyone has family issues”. Uh, no, your family is toxic and abusive, hardly normal family issues. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

from the comments:

I think Britney is still in prison in some way and someone is making these texts pretending to be her, because it is not possible that this woman has left the guardianship to be ashamed on social networks instead of getting around

they surely think that sam sequestrated her or that she is dead :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

afterwards it is normal that they ask themselves questions because this caption is quite strange :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

52 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney still wants Brad

Britney's obsession with Brad Pitt... - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Britney Spears wearing a hoodie of her celebrity crush Brad Pitt in front  of her boyfriend is the best thing you'll see all day - The Britney Spears  Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

**** Times on Twitter: "Britney Spears taking pictures with a photo of Brad  Pitt, 2006 https://t.co/Ykixe8XVqL" / Twitter

pop culture died in 2009 — Britney Spears visits a store on Valentine's  Day,...

The fact that she could’ve had any man she wanted, including Brad, yet chose to go for a dirty schmuck like Kfed.. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Also, some of YOU are “creepy” and weird af with your bizarre takes on this post. 

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block