Britney posts Brad Pitt photo and talks about her family: My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive

We all have our family issues but I do have a beautiful family !!! My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive !!! I’m sharing this picture because he looks so much like my uncle, it’s kind of creepy !!! My dad’s two brothers lived with us when I was growing up … when I was 2, the one that is identical to this picture helped potty train me … my miniature baby toilet was bright yellow but one day when I sat down, there was a crack in the seat and it cut my little booty !!! All I remember was he picked me up, we looked in the mirror together and he said “don’t cry” !!!

Sam Asghari comment on Britney Spears' post about Brad Pitt

Sam-Asghari-Tells-Brad-Pitt-To-Stop-Sedu
THEBLAST.COM

Sam Asghari told Brad Pitt to stop "seducing" his wife, Britney Spears, after she said the actor looked like her uncle!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is one way Britney can post about Brad and how bad she still wants him.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just created a thread on this but I believe it's to scare her family on how she is able to remember everything.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

This was weird as **** like who remembers something at 2 years old?

I actually do. Not a lot but I have memories. 

I really feel like this post has another meaning that only her family would get. Kind of like a threat 🤷‍♂️

• Love 3
  • Like 2

"We all have our family issues but I do have a beautiful family !!! My mom and dad were a stunning couple"

girl what? family issues? You have sued your father for kidnapping you for 13 years and now he reduces it to "family issues" and you say he was beautiful when he was young?

girl bye

blackpink-jennie.gif

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block