Britney posts Brad Pitt photo and talks about her family: My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking attractive

3 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I usually hate conspiracy theories but it's weird that she choose this one post to enable the comments again. The post kinda felt like a subliminar message, but not for us or the media, but to her family. I feel like only them could understand what she wrote there and it felt like a threat. Creepy vibes i'm not gonna lie, maybe she was ******** (i'm not gonna say it)  by this one uncle and is threathening her family with that story. That would explain a lot of things and might even be one of the reasons why the book keeps beind delayed. That type of story can't just be put out there as it affects a lot of people.

And also I just remembered Courtney Love that has been hinting for YEARS that something terrible happeend in Britney's childhood. 

12 hours ago, Bigno said:

Very Freudian post! Hahaha. So she has an uncle who is, in her eyes, identical to Brad Pitt, the guy she has had a massive crush for 20+ years? So much to unpack int his post haha.

thats is exactly what I´ve been thinking of. my head went straight to that.

I even wonder if she´s been doing hypnoses to remember something happened that long

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Courtney hasn't "hinted" she basically said what she said and Team Con nor Jamie have denied the allegations. 

Team con never sent a cease or desist or threatened to sue due to the claim, which i think is very strange seeing how they have threatened to sue for far little allegations.  

I think this post is a warning message to her family. Wasnt her aunt **** by the aunts own father? 

• Love 2
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Team con never sent a cease or desist or threatened to sue due to the claim, which i think is very strange seeing how they have threatened to sue for far little allegations.  

I think this post is a warning message to her family. Wasnt her aunt **** by the aunts own father? 

I agree about Courtney, with such a statement and accusation I'm surprised they never tried to stop her from putting that out there.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mmmpapii said:

thats is exactly what I´ve been thinking of. my head went straight to that.

I even wonder if she´s been doing hypnoses to remember something happened that long

Yeah. I am also sure as heck none of her uncles look like Brad. At all

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Courtney hasn't "hinted" she basically said what she said and Team Con nor Jamie have denied the allegations. 

I dont believe in everything Courtney have from Sam Lutfi.. He is the one who told her, and he is the one who used Courtneys emails without her knowing, and remember she also had a restraining order against him. So remember the source.
Courtney doesnt have it from Britney OR jamie for that matter. She's got it from a guy full of vengeance and needed to make Courtney trust him. 

BUT I will say I cant say it didnt happen, but I dont believe Jamie did that, its more plausible it was the uncle. Jamie were never around that much, he were either hunting, or drinking, or in his fitness center. Everyone claims he were only around to fight with Lynne, and only turned good around when Jamie Lynn came.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block