Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

What are you talking about? I have never said she needs to be in a conservatorship. Are you confusing me with another user? Yes, she is mentally ill obviously but what does that have to do with anything? Her mother is one of the reasons for her mental illness. That's why it's very important she doesn't bring her back out of loneliness.

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:   I know you’ve done some very very questionable things boo boo 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i, personally, just wouldn't be able to do this. i think i wouldn't be able to oversee the fact that if the free Britney movement hadn't happened and she hadn't been able to speak up in court she'd still be in a conservatorship and everyone - including her mom - would've done nothing to end the conservatorship as they did for +13 years.

i am happy she's able to make amends, express her anger and have a conversation with her mom, but i just can't really ignore that the moment when Lynne needed to be a mom was before and during the conservatorship... not now when its all cleared up - and not thanks to her, i must add - but thanks to the kindness of literal strangers.

where was this energy when she was trapped inside a mental health facility? where was this energy when she begged her mom to end the conservatorship? why didn't Lynne listen then? why didn't she tried to really understand and listen to her daughter then? why did she accepted money from it? how did she allow her daughter to be controlled by a system and become apart of that abuse machine? why the sudden clarity? i can't help but be wary of her motives.

literarily Lynne only needed to sit down 1 on 1 with her daughter - listen to her - and file a single paper ending the conservatorship... so i can't really get other that fact... but that's me personally.

but then again, we don't know what we don't know - i assume that if Britney is giving her a chance is because Lynne has acknowledge her part in all of this and has truly seen the wrong in her doings. i can just hope Lynne has honest intentions with her daughter... considering her track record... i just can't really say i trust Lynne to be the mom she should've been since day one.

happy for Britney if this gives her peace... we'll be watching Lynne.

I agree. We will be watching 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I do hope she is finding peace in her life, but after the Selena debacle, I need to see at least a couple of posts discussing this to figure out if it’s sarcasm or not :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Lynne and Felicia liked the post, so it may be true (yet again JL used to like the posts that dragged her as well, didn't she? lol ) 

4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Thats what im thinking. I think that 30 mins was a waste of brits time & she saw right through her BS.  Funny how lynne didnt say anything of any positivity from their meeting. OOP

Then why go online and say she loves her mom, I doubt after their meeting Britney is trying to be petty online.

Of course, Lynne more than likely mentioned love and positivity she didn't travel there to fight. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Then why go online and say she loves her mom, I doubt after their meeting Britney is trying to be petty online.

Of course, Lynne more than likely mentioned love and positivity she didn't travel there to fight. 

Lynne has said nothing about their meeting online. I, do, think britney is being petty. Says she loves her mom & then brings up a moment where they took away/hid her coffee, sarcastically? That literally doesnt make any sense.to esp. after making amends with someone? You bring THAT up? Lol. Britney is being petty & that "meeting for 30 mins" did not go over well. 

6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lynne has said nothing about their meeting online. I, do, think britney is being petty. Says she loves her mom & then brings up a moment where they took away/hid her coffee, sarcastically? That literally doesnt make any sense.to esp. after making amends with someone? You bring THAT up? Lol. Britney is being petty & that "meeting for 30 mins" did not go over well. 

Lynne didn’t take away the coffee Jamie did he was in charge of Britney’s life not Lynne 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lynne didn’t take away the coffee Jamie did he was in charge of Britney’s life not Lynne 

I never said lynne, I said "they". I was referring to a group of people(the con) Though i think brit did admit lynne did hide coffee from her in one ig post last year(ill have find it) anywho--Britney has been trolling her mom about coffee for the past year, and here she does it again lol. Yet according to yall, "theyre making amends", after "30 mins"

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

12 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

You're soo right. I feel stupid for being so blind lol.

Honestly aside from whatever Britney works out with her family members, they actually owe her a PUBLIC apology. Stand up for the woman who provided for your every want and need at the cost of her freedom ffs.

I think they should deal with it in private. Public apology from her mother seems more of an apology to us than to Britney

1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

I never said lynne, I said "they". I was referring to a group of people(the con) Though i think brit did admit lynne did hide coffee from her in one ig post last year(ill have find it) anywho--Britney has been trolling her mom about coffee for the past year, and here she does it again lol. Yet according to yall, "theyre making amends", after "30 mins"

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

No one makes full amends in 30 min and if they did more power to them! The fact people are upset Britney is trying to work things out with her mom is hilarious!

Reaching about her lost she wasn’t trolling imo 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block