Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

Just now, CenterofAttention said:

Hmm. Ok. Best of luck.

I am still concerned with how TMZ knew. Either someone in Britney’s immediate circle is communicating with them (I won’t say Sam as y’all want his ****), or maybe…

… is it Britney? 

Britney giving inside info to TMZ?

spacer.png

• Haha 5
Just now, CenterofAttention said:

Hmm. Ok. Best of luck.

I am still concerned with how TMZ knew. Either someone in Britney’s immediate circle is communicating with them (I won’t say Sam as y’all want his ****), or maybe…

… is it Britney? 

Someone is totally leaking info, it was strange how Maxi pad was talking about a friend needing help and being scared to talk to them, then all of a sudden TMZ posted the intervention story. 

Lest we forget, an intervention planning was NEVER denied, the only thing denied was one didn't happen. 

According to TMZ's latest documentary Sam spearheaded the intervention allegedly. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Hmm. Ok. Best of luck.

… is it Britney? 

I don't see why Britney would do that when she shaded them not even 1 week ago :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I’ve always felt they would reconnect, I genuinely think there is love there. They def had a mother daughter bond that was deep and I think the fame and money spun it out of context and the lines became blurred. I’m so glad Britney made this step and I’m so happy that they are repairing their relationship :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Am I the only one detecting serious sarcasm in that post? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

After 3 years, they only met for 30 mins? To me that means that it didn’t go too well. I bet Britney really let her have it. She must have so much pent up anger and so much to say to her. 

Even if that’s the case, sometimes you need to let it all out in order to be able to move forward. 

I for one hope they mend their relationship, for Britney’s sake and heart, but I also kinda hope she keeps her at arm’s length. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice…

Anyway, that’s just my perspective on all this. Ultimately it’s Britney’s life and she should do what’s best for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block