Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Focus on your own relationships and a little less on Britney’s :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'll focus on a public relationship in a forum where we discuss topics honey.

You didn't like it when members were bringing up your private relationship and marriage so refrain from going personal and trying to talk about mine.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

That's all I'm saying. Britney wouldn't appreciate you lusting over Sam and flooding the forum with his D pics.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'll focus on a public relationship in a forum where we discuss topics honey.

You didn't like it when members were bringing up your private relationship and marriage so refrain from going personal and trying to talk about mine.

That's all I'm saying. 

I’m suggesting that you spend too much time focusing on Britney’s man when you should be focusing on your own. 

That’s all I’m saying  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 2

I’m suggesting that you spend too much time focusing on Britney’s man when you should be focusing on your own. 

That’s all I’m saying  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

No worries sis let's just keep our personal relationships out of it as yours and mine have nothing to do with the forum.

You'll never convince most of this form to want to sleep with Sam, and we all have a right to post politely and support those posts with facts.

Have a good day, you are telling me to focus on my relationship when you can be doing the same instead of another man's D. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No worries sis let's just keep our personal relationships out of it as yours and mine have nothing to do with the forum.

You'll never convince most of this form to want to sleep with Sam, and we all have a right to post politely and support those posts with facts.

Have a good day, you are telling me to focus on my relationship when you can be doing the same instead of another man's D. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

What are you talking about? Because I post photo’s of Sam? Does that bother you that much? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I’m truly so embarrassed for you. I said what I said. Stay bothered that Sam won and is happily married to Britney :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Focus on your own relationship instead of harping over a relationship that has nothing to do with you, sis :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 1

What are you talking about? Because I post photo’s of Sam? Does that bother you that much? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I’m truly so embarrassed for you. I said what I said. Stay bothered that Sam won and is happily married to Britney :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Focus on your own relationship instead of harping over a relationship that has nothing to do with you, sis :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Focus on yours baby cakes last time your marriage was brought up you were deleting comments, and pressed members were talking about your personal relationship.

We can debate all day long, and this is a public forum to discuss the topics.

Stay pressed not everyone wants Sam and stay bothered and triggered that you have to bring up members private relationships. 

Of course, Sam won, he married a multimillionaire and moved into the princess of pops home and is getting jobs off Britney's names he said.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he won, so did K Fed,

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Focus on yours baby cakes last time your marriage was brought up you were deleting comments, and pressed members were talking about your personal relationship.

We can debate all day long, and this is a public forum to discuss the topics.

Stay pressed not everyone wants Sam and stay bothered and triggered that you have to bring up members private relationships. 

Of course, Sam won, he married a multimillionaire and moved into the princess of pops home and is getting jobs off Britney's names he said.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he won, so did K Fed,

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Stay pressed. Sam won. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Get over it.

Is sam toxic for Britney??? - Page 2 - The Britney Spears Community -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

You’re so bothered it’s hilarious:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Didn’t you do this tactic a while back? It’s super old. A reminder that Britney did marry him, after this video was taken and she’s unbothered, clearly. I suggest that you do the same. 

Isn’t he hot? :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1

You’re so bothered it’s hilarious. Didn’t you do this tactic a while back? It’s super old. A reminder that Britney did marry him, after this video was taken and she’s unbothered, clearly. I suggest that you do the same. 

Isn’t he hot? :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

You can suggest anything you'd like, a reminder Britney did marry Jason Alexander and K Fed as well honey.

• Like 2

i, personally, just wouldn't be able to do this. i think i wouldn't be able to oversee the fact that if the free Britney movement hadn't happened and she hadn't been able to speak up in court she'd still be in a conservatorship and everyone - including her mom - would've done nothing to end the conservatorship as they did for +13 years.

i am happy she's able to make amends, express her anger and have a conversation with her mom, but i just can't really ignore that the moment when Lynne needed to be a mom was before and during the conservatorship... not now when its all cleared up - and not thanks to her, i must add - but thanks to the kindness of literal strangers.

where was this energy when she was trapped inside a mental health facility? where was this energy when she begged her mom to end the conservatorship? why didn't Lynne listen then? why didn't she tried to really understand and listen to her daughter then? why did she accepted money from it? how did she allow her daughter to be controlled by a system and become apart of that abuse machine? why the sudden clarity? i can't help but be wary of her motives.

literarily Lynne only needed to sit down 1 on 1 with her daughter - listen to her - and file a single paper ending the conservatorship... so i can't really get other that fact... but that's me personally.

but then again, we don't know what we don't know - i assume that if Britney is giving her a chance is because Lynne has acknowledge her part in all of this and has truly seen the wrong in her doings. i can just hope Lynne has honest intentions with her daughter... considering her track record... i just can't really say i trust Lynne to be the mom she should've been since day one.

happy for Britney if this gives her peace... we'll be watching Lynne.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, leviathan said:

i, personally, just wouldn't be able to do this. i think i wouldn't be able to oversee the fact that if the free Britney movement hadn't happened and she hadn't been able to speak up in court she'd still be in a conservatorship and everyone - including her mom - would've done nothing to end the conservatorship as they did for +13 years.

i am happy she's able to make amends, express her anger and have a conversation with her mom, but i just can't really ignore that the moment when Lynne needed to be a mom was before and during the conservatorship... not now when its all cleared up - and not thanks to her, i must add - but thanks to the kindness of literal strangers.

where was this energy when she was trapped inside a mental health facility? where was this energy when she begged her mom to end the conservatorship? why didn't Lynne listen then? why didn't she tried to really understand and listen to her daughter then? why did she accepted money from it? how did she allow her daughter to be controlled by a system and become apart of that abuse machine? why the sudden clarity? i can't help but be wary of her motives.

but then again, we don't know what we don't know - i assume that if Britney is giving her a chance is because Lynne has acknowledge her part in all of this and has truly seen the wrong in her doings. i can just hope Lynne has honest intentions with her daughter... considering her track record... i just can't really say i trust Lynne to be the mom she should've been since day one.

happy for Britney if this gives her peace... we'll be watching Lynne.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block