Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No one makes full amends in 30 min and if they did more power to them! The fact people are upset Britney is trying to work things out with her mom is hilarious!

Reaching about her lost she wasn’t trolling imo 

Im not upset lol i just think Britney was being petty based off of her previous exchanges on ig over the past year about team con & lynne hiding coffee 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Im not upset lol i just think Britney was being petty based off of her previous exchanges on ig over the past year about team con & lynne hiding coffee 🤷🏾‍♂️

I hear you I'm just saying I disagree; I highly doubt Lynne would fly out and have this all set up with Cade for Britney just to make a mockery about it.

Clearly, they've been talking, and it's all led up to their reunion. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You can be concerned without being so condescending towards the actual survivor of the conservatorship. Stop using Britney as your pawn, it’s clear your advocacy is more about you than it is about Britney being happy. I also hope Britney is able to see through Lynne’s bull**** if it ever gets to that point, but I also hope for Britney’s sake that this is genuine since she appears to want this?

There's nothing genuine about Lynne

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t trust Lynne and I never will. now this is someone I truly do believe to have bad intentions. but I sincerely hope that I’m wrong and Britney gets the Mom she deserves. every child needs a parent that loves them. Jamie doesn't, so I hope for Britney's sake that Lynne does. Britney's been through enough, she's been hurt enough. I hope Lynne realizes Britney forgiving her isn't a right. Family isn't owed forgiveness when they hurt you. She better doesn't mess it up again. I’m glad Britney is happy. That’s all I want for her.

Edited by Persona
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I hear you I'm just saying I disagree; I highly doubt Lynne would fly out and have this all set up with Cade for Britney just to make a mockery about it.

Clearly, they've been talking, and it's all led up to their reunion. 

Would you blame britney if she did? Lol 

15 hours ago, Emil87 said:

If she was gonna forgive anyone in her family, it would be Lynne. She seemed to be the least complicit in everything. Britney is known to be very sarcastic in her captions, so time will tell if this is a genuine reconnection.

Also, who are any of you to judge her healing her relationship with her MOTHER. Y’all have some mommy issues.

Hmm I'm not sure I would say she was the least complicit in it... Britney said that Lynne was the one who actually came up with the idea for the conservatorship. I don't think any of her immediate family are "least" complicit, they are all equally to blame.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block