Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You literally said Britney was mentally ill and needed to be in a conservatorship. Don’t pretend now lol

What are you talking about? I have never said she needs to be in a conservatorship. Are you confusing me with another user? Yes, she is mentally ill obviously but what does that have to do with anything? Her mother is one of the reasons for her mental illness. That's why it's very important she doesn't bring her back out of loneliness.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Aymama said:

I’ve always felt they would reconnect, I genuinely think there is love there. They def had a mother daughter bond that was deep and I think the fame and money spun it out of context and the lines became blurred. I’m so glad Britney made this step and I’m so happy that they are repairing their relationship :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

And obviously Lynne has a history of a very longrunning toxic dynamic when it comes to Jamie and the family structure. And ironically that toxic dynamic continued far into the adult life where Jamie ended up controlling the entire family through the c-ship and Britney's money.

Sometimes it takes a MAJOR shift in the dynamic and power structure for a family member to realise how they have participated and enabled that toxic dynamic for so long. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I'm happy that she found the courage to forgive her Mom.

And pray that she will forgive the rest of her family, her father included. I know this might push some buttons in here, but I strongly believe that the capacity to forgive is the biggest strength anyone can have. It takes a lot of courage, faith and goodness to do so, I like to believe that Britney has that in her.

Love u Brit.

• Love 1

I feel like she’s being sarcastic, she often said even in her audios she posted, that she was en more angry at her mom than her dad , for not reacting and not helping. Lynne was always complicit to the abuse and was very manipulative and also very absent during her childhood and younger  years. But if they can have a relationship it’s better as long as as they are keeping some sort of distance, cause there’s a lot of trauma still, and you can’t forgive that quickly so many years of abuse

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Programming?  :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

It was sarcasm, for the nuts who say she’s been replaced by a bot or whatever it is this week lol. 

I stg people are so ignorant (not you), I’ve had two people come up to me this week alone and ask me if I heard Britney had disappeared and all her videos were holograms and stuff and I’m like omg it literally WILL never end for her :jackk_alien:

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, thegrove said:

It was sarcasm, for the nuts who say she’s been replaced by a bot or whatever it is this week lol. 

I stg people are so ignorant (not you), I’ve had two people come up to me this week alone and ask me if I heard Britney had disappeared and all her videos were holograms and stuff and I’m like omg it literally WILL never end for her :jackk_alien:

And the “fans” who think Sam is part of Team Con and sells stories about Britney to TMZ :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Can you literally try to give it a rest? Your obsession with Sam is actually so embarrassing and it’s exhausting watching you say the same thing every five seconds. Britney married Sam in case you lived under a rock. Britney chose to marry him and if Sam was leaking any information or doing anything malicious to Britney, surely she wouldn’t have married the man or continue to have him in her life. 

Are you even in a relationship? Based off your obsession with Britney’s relationship, I would guess no… Now please get a life and find a new hobby that doesn’t consist of trying to throw Sam under the bus because you don’t like him. Sam won, you lost. 

Remain seething. 

Your obsession with Sam is also embarrassing. 90% of your posts consist in defending him! Leave these people be.

And for them, as Britney said "Stop trying to stir up negativity" 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, One More Time said:

Your obsession with Sam is also embarrassing. 90% of your posts consist in defending him! Leave these people be.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Exactly Trying to bring up my personal relationship has nothing to do with the forum.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, One More Time said:

This comment is super embarrassing. For you.

I will not stop calling out users who have absolutely no relation to Sam or know him for that matter. They have no right to be making the comments that get made and Britney clearly would not appreciate it. 

Sit down :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block