Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

12 minutes ago, BritneyIsMyPlanet said:

And what did Lynn do right after that meeting? She went right to TMZ to spill every detail. That’s foul and Britney being aroung these people AGAIN, aka people who literally drugged her back in the day to get her locked up and who just last year asked her to pay THEIR legal fees is beyond. This is not cute mother daughter reunion imo. It’s Lynn trying to get more money because it stopped pouring in.

We don't know that Lynne went to TMZ. It could've been Sam, Cade, someone else. Maybe even Britney feeds them stories to try and balance out some of the fake news 

• Haha 1

I think ultimately she will forgive all her family, minus her dad. 

Fans from the early years know how close she was to her mother. It always been hard for me to accept that all the love from both sides just went away. 

I hope Lynne has apologized for not doing more to stop the cship abuses and that Britney managed to get out everything she wanted to say. 

Ps: I love the coffee shade.

Edited by BritBritSpearsLove
  • Like 1

It’s Britney’s life, therefore, her choice and honestly it’s gotta feel rough being isolated from your entire family, I would just hope she sets boundaries and to the fans harping on the whole 30 minute visit, it’s called baby steps, that family needs to do things on Britney’s terms and 30 mins is prolly all Britney could handle at the moment, it doesn’t mean it went bad.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This makes me so sad 😞 I hope Britney doesn’t let her guard down. Of course I respect her and support her healing journey… But abusers hardly ever change. Not that long ago she was demanding Britney to pay her lawyer fees, not to mention how she saw the abuse happen in front of her own eyes and she did nothing to stop it. I’m having a hard time being happy about this, because it would hurt me so much if Lynne hurts Britney once again.

maybe she is being sarcastic :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block