Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

All I want for Britney is to be truly happy.  The real problem with grooming of children to be famous is that parents sacrifice a lot for their child which Britney's family did.  They were poor and everything they had went to her success.  I think they believed Britney owed them for an extravagant lifestyle as if they put an investment into her which must have been so hard for her.  The pressure must have been horrendous as a kid which has lead to some of Britney's mental health issues.

I do not think that at first, they were doing any harm to her when they put her into a conservatorship and maybe it was something needed then but they totally took advantage of her.  She has every right to be angry but even then, given the circumstances, it makes sense. When money is involved, people do horrible things.  Her parents did horrible things to her but even then, you still need your mother even if you are Britney Spears.  Some things are unforgivable but maybe Britney can find a way to forgive.  Maybe she needs to to be truly happy.  

I hope Lynn sees what she has done to Britney and I hope Britney is able to forgive her and move on and be happy.  I think Britney hates being famous.  I think she wishes she could perform and put on amazing show and then people would just forget about her but that will never happen.  

Britney's song "I am a Slave for You" is what she has experienced.  She has been a slave to her fans, to the media, to her parents, to the image that was created for her and she just wants to be a normal person but, lets be real, that will be impossible.  She does not know how to be "normal" because she has never been normal.  

I hope her mom realises that greed caused all of this and at this point, they need to make sure Britney can rise above being constantly taken advantage of because she has an uncontrollable talent.  No one could ever get enough of her and what people could never get enough of, was something she never was in the first place.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, sykology said:

All I want for Britney is to be truly happy.  The real problem with grooming of children to be famous is that parents sacrifice a lot for their child which Britney's family did.  They were poor and everything they had went to her success.  I think they believed Britney owed them for an extravagant lifestyle as if they put an investment into her which must have been so hard for her.  The pressure must have been horrendous as a kid which has lead to some of Britney's mental health issues.

I do not think that at first, they were doing any harm to her when they put her into a conservatorship and maybe it was something needed then but they totally took advantage of her.  She has every right to be angry but even then, given the circumstances, it makes sense. When money is involved, people do horrible things.  Her parents did horrible things to her but even then, you still need your mother even if you are Britney Spears.  Some things are unforgivable but maybe Britney can find a way to forgive.  Maybe she needs to to be truly happy.  

I hope Lynn sees what she has done to Britney and I hope Britney is able to forgive her and move on and be happy.  I think Britney hates being famous.  I think she wishes she could perform and put on amazing show and then people would just forget about her but that will never happen.  

Britney's song "I am a Slave for You" is what she has experienced.  She has been a slave to her fans, to the media, to her parents, to the image that was created for her and she just wants to be a normal person but, lets be real, that will be impossible.  She does not know how to be "normal" because she has never been normal.  

I hope her mom realises that greed caused all of this and at this point, they need to make sure Britney can rise above being constantly taken advantage of because she has an uncontrollable talent.  No one could ever get enough of her and what people could never get enough of, was something she never was in the first place.

This is a ridiculous take. They didn’t mean any harm starting the conservatorship? The father who was absent who suddenly sweeps in for the rescue? No. Do you forget the emails between Lou & team and Jamie discussing the “perfect” judge who would agree to this? 

and not to mention THRUSTING her back into the limelight weeks after these traumatic experiences… , yeah you can go on somewhere else with that BS.

Britney out of her OWN MOUTH said the first week of the conservatorship , Jamie was screaming “I AM BRITNEY SPEARS” … like you really pissed me off bc why would you EVER think they had her best interest 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, jokobish said:

This is a ridiculous take. They didn’t mean any harm starting the conservatorship? The father who was absent who suddenly sweeps in for the rescue? No. Do you forget the emails between Lou & team and Jamie discussing the “perfect” judge who would agree to this? 

and not to mention THRUSTING her back into the limelight weeks after these traumatic experiences… , yeah you can go on somewhere else with that BS.

Britney out of her OWN MOUTH said the first week of the conservatorship , Jamie was screaming “I AM BRITNEY SPEARS” … like you really pissed me off bc why would you EVER think they had her best interest 

It should only have lasted a few months at the most but Britney was in a very bad place.  Let's be real.  She needed intervention and when she was at her worst, there was serious doubt she would ever be able to perform again.  

Look, no one will ever know the complexity of Britney Spears or her life.  All I am saying is that I understand why she would want to repair her relationship with her mom given everything she has been through.  Also, you need to chill.  

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

As someone with an abusive parent, making peace with them won’t fix all but it does so much towards your healing 

As someone with a toxic mother. I second this. It doesn’t fix nor does it bring to the surface the issues that need to be addressed but it def does help towards that. You just need to keep healthy boundaries and keep them at arms length.

• Love 1
On 5/26/2023 at 6:33 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

And obviously Lynne has a history of a very longrunning toxic dynamic when it comes to Jamie and the family structure. And ironically that toxic dynamic continued far into the adult life where Jamie ended up controlling the entire family through the c-ship and Britney's money.

Sometimes it takes a MAJOR shift in the dynamic and power structure for a family member to realise how they have participated and enabled that toxic dynamic for so long. 

Absolutely! So well said. Lynne is definitely not innocent but I really never saw her as someone who wanted to see her suffer like the Jamie’s and Brian. She never gave off jealousy imo. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block