What was her last great album?

Femme Fatale or Glory?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Glory. It’s so underrated! It’s fun and **** and a mature evolution of Britney that I believe… unlike some of her previous albums. It gave!

I wish it had been promoted the way i saw it in my head. I think it had so much potential. And Britney looked amazing during this time! I really think she should have made a music video for every song. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Out of those two, it’s FF. Produced well, her biggest radio era. 3 top 10 hits. Almost no missteps in the track list. It was a bit generic but it was done very well. 
Glory was a good save after the album we do not speak of but the track list was bloated and the bonus tracks could have replaced standard tracks. Still a good album though. 

• Like 4

Femme Fatale was successful but not her vision and competently controlled by producers to get radio hits and make money. Too much auto tune but still mostly sounded like her.

Glory was more of her vision and she had more control but for some reason doesn’t completely sound like her on every song to me. Some of the songs don’t quite sound finished in my opinion. I think as a whole it’s probably better than Femme Fatale. 

I really want her to come back and give it her all and do a project that is 100% her with big songs and classic Britney vocals just to show everyone she still has it and the superstar she truly is. I hope it happens. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block