What was her last great album?

Femme Fatale or Glory?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted „Glory“ as i think it has a lot of really good songs. And i think it could have been so much more successful if it had a different tracklist, a different cover, better marketing….

If you just go for how successful the era was, then it was FF since this was her last big era. And the album was good. It just lacked personality. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Whoever voted for Glory rip your taste spacer.png

Femme Fatale > 

The question isn't which album is better though, it's which was her last great album. Choosing Glory doesn't even mean that you think it's better than Femme Fatale.

Glory is still the better album though :emma:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

2016ney was such a resurgence into her actually being happy and PRESENT in her music. There is no other answer. I’ve said it before And I’ll say it again glory era Britney attitude with FF songs would have changed her career trajectory. No X factor, NO BJ, Maybe no POM. FF did extremely well and she had 0% interest in that project. 

• Love 1

Femme fatale!

gorgeous videos and music. Album packagin!. Unfortunately Britney fans have to live in the past :/ as a whole the fan base of Britney seem to be more depressed people

but as a madonna fan yes we are driven and living and loving in present time! Loving the dance electronic remixes M and excited for the new tour!!

here some money for legal fund

drive in madonna GIF

Edited by Loveprofusion

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block