Britney on Pamela Anderson: I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her

10 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I can’t with Britney continuing to attack the documentaries.

Journalists worked hard on those projects and people put their careers and maybe even their physical safety on the line when they spoke out. They risked being sued. 

They did this because they knew someone had to speak out about what was happening or things would never change. The judge never would have allowed Britneys testimony to be heard or allowed her to hire her own attorney if public pressure and the spotlight hadn’t been on the court. 

Im sorry it was uncomfortable for her to see the documentaries and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her saying that.

But to continually slam and s*** on people who put themselves at risk to help her get justice is just really unkind. I can’t imagine how that makes them feel.

"Journalists worked hard" is not a good excuse. Paps stalk her day and night, they work hard as well, but that doesn't make the things they do any better.

Also literally only one person put himself in risk, all the others didn't really do much of "speaking out". Felicia straight up refused to even say anything tangible. Not to mention that all of it came out AFTER Britney's testimony which led to Rosengart signing up for the job. The docs had nothing to do with that.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I can’t with Britney continuing to attack the documentaries.

Journalists worked hard on those projects and people put their careers and maybe even their physical safety on the line when they spoke out. They risked being sued. 

They did this because they knew someone had to speak out about what was happening or things would never change. The judge never would have allowed Britneys testimony to be heard or allowed her to hire her own attorney if public pressure and the spotlight hadn’t been on the court. 

Im sorry it was uncomfortable for her to see the documentaries and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her saying that.

But to continually slam and s*** on people who put themselves at risk to help her get justice is just really unkind. I can’t imagine how that makes them feel.

Mean Katy Perry GIF by Apple Music

Yet its her right to feel as she does. Do not denounce her emotions as misguided or incorrect. We did not live of endure years of abuse and manipulation. Your not cool actually. Your part of the problem. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Unlike Britney, Pamela doesn't have two opportunistic brats for children who would rather take their father's side and keep their mother enslaved for the sake of getting free money and remaining rich.

Say what you want, some things need to be said. Children are the absolute worst ***holes and we all know it and we all felt it on our skins when we were bullied in school (most of us gays.) 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Why is Britney posting about her children and continuing to drag their relationship into the public?  She should leave her kids alone at this point if they don't wish to see her or "stand up for her."  Doing something like this will only continue to isolate them.

She gave birth to them. I’m sure it hurts to see your own kids shun you. She’s allowed to feel whatever she wants. 

• Love 2

Pamela’s sons are incredible. They really got their mother’s back and it is such a nice gesture of them to curate this documentary for her and give Pam a platform to tell her truth. It was also nice to see her mother being so supportive or her daughter, instead of judging or trying to profit off her career.

I hope her kids will come to their senses one day, but also not really expecting that. Her whole family is pure trash. 

P.S.

I think she totally misunderstood the meaning behind those documentaries. I understand that it made her feel a certain kinda way, but at the end of the day she was presented in nothing but a positive light and people that have participated had only encouraging things to say to her. Not to mention the amount of attention it brought to her case.

18 hours ago, Body ache said:

Britney should look at Tom Cruiz's career too. He had an unpleasant past but the gp didn't care when they went to see Top Gun Maverick making it one of the biggest movies of all time.

You wish Britney to join a cult? Do you know actually know what Katie Holmes went through? She had to escape, seriously. Burner phones, secret apartment and just a few close people in on the plot to help her. Really messed up stuff she had to flee from, comparable to the conservatorship Britney went through.

I really think you should read this article:
image.jpg?mbid=social_retweet
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

After Tom Cruise’s divorce from Nicole Kidman, Scientology went all out to find its superstar a suitable mate. The exclusive, shocking story of how Katie Holmes was chosen and then...

15 hours ago, very_urban said:

"Journalists worked hard" is not a good excuse. Paps stalk her day and night, they work hard as well, but that doesn't make the things they do any better.

Also literally only one person put himself in risk, all the others didn't really do much of "speaking out". Felicia straight up refused to even say anything tangible. Not to mention that all of it came out AFTER Britney's testimony which led to Rosengart signing up for the job. The docs had nothing to do with that.

You are wrong. 

The New York Times documentary came out BEFORE she hired Rosengart. She wasn’t allowed to hire any attorney at that point. 

It also came out before she gave her testimony that everyone heard. The only reason the public got to hear Britney’s testimony that time was because the NYT documentary got the entire damn country watching the court and judge. 

Britney had spoken up to the court many times before about how awful everything was. But nothing ever happened and the public never even got to hear her complaints — until NYT exposed what was happening.

Literally *nothing* about her situation had improved or changed for like 13 years.

Then the documentary came out, the whole country started talking about how awful it was and then suddenly the court  agreed to her request for her testimony to be public and let her hire her own lawyer and started the process of dissolving her conservatorship.

If you think that’s a random coincidence then ...

you are dumb for real GIF

As I said in my original post, I’m sorry it was uncomfortable for Britney to watch.

But if the NYT hadn’t exposed what was happening, people would still be rolling their eyes at the Free Britney movement and Britney would still be living under her fathers control. We would still be listening to Vivian talk about how she loves her daddy’s cooking and hearing from Jamie Lynn about how Britney just wants her privacy. 

It amazes me how some fans on here think it’s cool to s*** on the NYT and the people who spoke out when they are the reason she has her civil rights back.

Edited by KatieKat
  • Haha 1
On 2/3/2023 at 9:28 AM, Emil87 said:

He’s sweet and fine and I’m just gonna say it since he’s 26..

spacer.png

Don’t shame me pls!

There is a photo from a shoot he did with his brother. He is in underwear and you can clearly tell the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree 👀🍆

google it.

btw the man is HAWT

19 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I saw Pam just posted this and I think that must be exactly how Britney felt about the documentaries

“It’s why hearing someone recount your life to you can make you feel sick, while telling your own story, in your own words, can feel like a matter of survival.”

You agree. But, for me, Pamela stood up and tried during all those interviews speak her truth. But Britney has said nothing about this yet. We don’t know at all the truth about what happened, when or why. We had a glimpse thanks to people near her and some investigations and that’s it. Untill she speaks up and tell the public the truth, her sanity or freedom will be judged constantly. And people will eatn money speaking about her.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block