Britney on Pamela Anderson: I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sean and Jayden aren't babies sis this whole narrative of people acting as if they don't know right from wrong or don't have manners is hilarious.

Yes Pam's kids are older than them, but Britney's kids are old enough to do better. 

They are still kids...An underage especially should be allowed privacy.  We know nothing about them.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

They aired out their “story” about their mother on 60 minutes Australia for the whole world to see and they’re still hanging out with that Daphne woman. No one should be prying into their lives, but what they put out in the world with their consent is public and up for discussion because it impacts Britney.

It is about principle and ethics for me. You don't discuss underage people online. Never. This is just my opinion. Do what you what you want.

shutterstock_1313513048-scaled.jpg
WWW.HUMANIUM.ORG

Digital technologies permeate every sector of modern society and children’s lives are no exception to this rule.
SCHOLARSHIP.LAW.UFL.EDU

Through sharenting, or online sharing about parenting, parents now shape their children’s digital identity long before these young people open their first email. The disclosures parents...

• Love 1

Britney’s kids Vs Pamela’s kids: 

Britney’s kids have been with their father the majority of their entire lives almost exclusively. So it stands to reason why they’d have a bias that favours their father over Britney & share their father’s views being that he almost exclusively raised them. 

Pamela raised her sons almost exclusively. Had they been raised by their father 90% of their childhood, at Britney’s kids’ ages they might also have had a bias in favour of their father & an unkind opinion of their mother. 

This is the impact of nurturing & environment. 

The comparison is therefore not a logically sound or valid one since logic would stand to reason if Britney had raised her boys in a manner Pamela had, with sole/majority custody of her kids & been able to reinforce her belief systems, values & points of view, her sons would arguably be completely on her side just as Pamela’s are on hers. 

It’s an unfair comparison therefore too because you’re demanding your children have the same POV as Pam’s when obviously the circumstances vary greatly (really just in reverse in so far as upbringing). 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I feel like Britney takes a lot of inspiration from Pamela these last few years.  Before it was more Marilyn Monroe, etc. but now she has that Pam look lol

That being said, she's right. Wish her kids stood up to her like hers did instead of speaking to the media making bank off her situation.

Also, I really hope Brit does a documentary as well.  I feel like it'd do better and reach more people than a book. She can express herself exactly her way vs a book which is often written and edited by another person. As we saw in FTR, she knows how to be vulnerable and speak her truth and is very articulate about it.

Edited by jennyj
  • Love 2

Clearly Kid Rock is a different kind of ex than Kevin Federline. Just one thing Pamela Anderson had going for her that Britney didn't. Also the home she went home to was in Canada...not the deep South. And of course, she didn't get locked up for 15 years, so that helps. Every little bit...

Jaden and Sean really need an adult in their lives to set some boundaries between them and the media. Ultimately, nobody likes to hear privileged men, young or otherwise, complaining about family.  Sean seems quiet, so I don't know if he's ever said anything publicly, but Jaden has painted himself into a corner. It says more about the people around him than him, perhaps, but it's pretty sad for everyone.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Psammead said:

Clearly Kid Rock is a different kind of ex than Kevin Federline. Just one thing Pamela Anderson had going for her that Britney didn't. Also the home she went home to was in Canada...not the deep South. And of course, she didn't get locked up for 15 years, so that helps. Every little bit...

Jaden and Sean really need an adult in their lives to set some boundaries between them and the media. Ultimately, nobody likes to hear privileged men, young or otherwise, complaining about family.  Sean seems quiet, so I don't know if he's ever said anything publicly, but Jaden has painted himself into a corner. It says more about the people around him than him, perhaps, but it's pretty sad for everyone.

She didn’t have kids with Kid Rock … damn I feel old, her kids were with Tommy Lee

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, x.rox said:

Britney’s kids Vs Pamela’s kids: 

Britney’s kids have been with their father the majority of their entire lives almost exclusively. So it stands to reason why they’d have a bias that favours their father over Britney & share their father’s views being that he almost exclusively raised them. 

Pamela raised her sons almost exclusively. Had they been raised by their father 90% of their childhood, at Britney’s kids’ ages they might also have had a bias in favour of their father & an unkind opinion of their mother. 

This is the impact of nurturing & environment. 

The comparison is therefore not a logically sound or valid one since logic would stand to reason if Britney had raised her boys in a manner Pamela had, with sole/majority custody of her kids & been able to reinforce her belief systems, values & points of view, her sons would arguably be completely on her side just as Pamela’s are on hers. 

It’s an unfair comparison therefore too because you’re demanding your children have the same POV as Pam’s when obviously the circumstances vary greatly (really just in reverse in so far as upbringing). 

Britney herself said during the makority of the c-ship they were with her at least 50% of the time. It wasn’t untill Jamie kicked that door in that it was reduced to 30%.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Britney herself said during the makority of the c-ship they were with her at least 50% of the time. It wasn’t untill Jamie kicked that door in that it was reduced to 30%.

Yeah she raised them when they were little. She said at one point she had them more than Kevin did. She was an active mother and they were very close to her when they were younger.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block