Britney on Pamela Anderson: I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her

I’m sick and tired of Britney’s children but then I remember that they are only some underage boys who are brainwashed by their dad to speak ill about their mother.  Don’t talk crazy about Jayden and Sean because it’s not your business. Britney’s still their mom, they will realize it later! Poor Britney… I’m so sad she has to go through this! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

If they only allowed her to be a normal, present mother to her kids, they would stand out for her today too, but sadly even that was taken away from her. 

And even if we're aware her sons were affected by the conservatorship too, they are old enough to know what's good now and should be more supportive but sadly with that father and all those influences around them, they just seem to be drifting farther apart. 

I hope they see the light when it's not too late 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I can’t with Britney continuing to attack the documentaries.

Journalists worked hard on those projects and people put their careers and maybe even their physical safety on the line when they spoke out. They risked being sued. 

They did this because they knew someone had to speak out about what was happening or things would never change. The judge never would have allowed Britneys testimony to be heard or allowed her to hire her own attorney if public pressure and the spotlight hadn’t been on the court. 

Im sorry it was uncomfortable for her to see the documentaries and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her saying that.

But to continually slam and s*** on people who put themselves at risk to help her get justice is just really unkind. I can’t imagine how that makes them feel.

Mean Katy Perry GIF by Apple Music

Edited by KatieKat
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block