Britney on Pamela Anderson: I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her

Just now, ElToxico said:

Unless you stop typing your replies like you're a RuPaul's Drag Race contestant on an episode of untucked I'm done trying to have an adult conversation with you

You mean the way you're being overly dramatic is your way of trying to have an adult conversation sis.

Your hatred of drag queens and pre op people is disgusting boo.

Coram Deo. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Henry. said:

Omg :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Two queens together :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It's totally understandable Britney's mad at these documentaries cause at the end of the day imagine someone making documentaries about your painful past and your old friends talking about it publicly like yes, they tried to help but like ughhh Britney's right

I agree. I understand they tried to help in their own way, but also I completely understand Britney and why she would be upset. I mean, if my nearest and dearest were speaking publicly about my dark times and hardships I would be angry too. This is all so messed up 😭🥺 Hopefully she will manage to overcome this, but I feel that it won't be anytime soon, which is understandable 😖

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder who the guy is for this secret relationship at 25. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Could it be that papparazzi guy? Adnan something? 🤔🤔 I know they were together later on, but could be that in '05 that started? It was a long time ago and I was a kid so my memory could very well be loopy 😂🤦

It's comparing apples to oranges imo. Aren't Pamela's sons grown men versus being two teenagers? There's no telling what's going to happen between Britney and her sons in the future. I will say stuff like this isn't doing anybody any favors. Read between the lines and people will go attack Britney's kids some more. I still caution people from doing that.this is Britney's fight, not yours.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I absolutely admire how she worded this post, it was honest, strong, positive and even vulnerable in a way which makes it more genuine.

Talking about her past and pointing out the media, her family and her situation in such a way would not have been easy, but she did and kept it cool and classy this time. And I feel like this is her genuine self. Her occasional rants are like the angry pissed Britney which I totally understand (and actually root for), and this seems like the real cool Britney that is unbothered and being a boss.

Let's not (again) focus on who the mystery relationship is and focus on her being positive and being strong. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You mean the way you're being overly dramatic is your way of trying to have an adult conversation sis.

Your hatred of drag queens and pre op people is disgusting boo.

Coram Deo. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I love drag queens. I just dislike wannabes. 

and Im not your “sis” or your “boo”

learn how to write like a normal person.

BAI

Edited by ElToxico
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I understand that the docs were embarrassing for her, but i wish she would see the positives of them. They drew a lot of attention to her situation. They humanized her. People spoke out because they had protection behind them. They didn’t have to fear Jamie and the NDAs they signed. 

britney doesn't need to "see the positives" in something that traumatizes her. i guess with your logic she should see the positives on the conservatorship too huh? get a clue. YOU can like those docs all you want to, britney does not have to and she has every right not to like them as they are about HER life.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block