Britney on Pamela Anderson: I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her

On 2/2/2023 at 10:43 PM, jennyj said:

I feel like Britney takes a lot of inspiration from Pamela these last few years.  Before it was more Marilyn Monroe, etc. but now she has that Pam look lol

That being said, she's right. Wish her kids stood up to her like hers did instead of speaking to the media making bank off her situation.

Also, I really hope Brit does a documentary as well.  I feel like it'd do better and reach more people than a book. She can express herself exactly her way vs a book which is often written and edited by another person. As we saw in FTR, she knows how to be vulnerable and speak her truth and is very articulate about it.

Also Pamela just did an interview. She actually did a book as well to release alongside the documentary.  She really is similar to Britney... saying she doesn't have patience to sit in a hair and makeup chair and does it herself lol

• Love 1
6 hours ago, likearingleader said:

You agree. But, for me, Pamela stood up and tried during all those interviews speak her truth. But Britney has said nothing about this yet. We don’t know at all the truth about what happened, when or why. We had a glimpse thanks to people near her and some investigations and that’s it. Untill she speaks up and tell the public the truth, her sanity or freedom will be judged constantly. And people will eatn money speaking about her.

Lol

Britney spoke up in court against a bunch of lawyers and a judge that imprisoned her for 14 years and the whole world listening. She told everyone what was going on. 

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, KatieKat said:

You are wrong. 

The New York Times documentary came out BEFORE she hired Rosengart. She wasn’t allowed to hire any attorney at that point. 

It also came out before she gave her testimony that everyone heard. The only reason the public got to hear Britney’s testimony that time was because the NYT documentary got the entire damn country watching the court and judge. 

Britney had spoken up to the court many times before about how awful everything was. But nothing ever happened and the public never even got to hear her complaints — until NYT exposed what was happening.

Literally *nothing* about her situation had improved or changed for like 13 years.

Then the documentary came out, the whole country started talking about how awful it was and then suddenly the court  agreed to her request for her testimony to be public and let her hire her own lawyer and started the process of dissolving her conservatorship.

If you think that’s a random coincidence then ...

you are dumb for real GIF

As I said in my original post, I’m sorry it was uncomfortable for Britney to watch.

But if the NYT hadn’t exposed what was happening, people would still be rolling their eyes at the Free Britney movement and Britney would still be living under her fathers control. We would still be listening to Vivian talk about how she loves her daddy’s cooking and hearing from Jamie Lynn about how Britney just wants her privacy. 

It amazes me how some fans on here think it’s cool to s*** on the NYT and the people who spoke out when they are the reason she has her civil rights back.

No, I'm not wrong at all. Rosengart specifically mentioned that her testimony was the primary motivation for his involvement. And obviously she spoke in the court before, the point is that her 2021 testimony was heard by the public and Rosengart specifically.

And again, only Vlasov put himslef at risk. The others didn't do much of "speaking out", like the fan favourite Fe who was straight up useless and even refused to say anything meaningful.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Politik said:

She gave birth to them. I’m sure it hurts to see your own kids shun you. She’s allowed to feel whatever she wants. 

She's allowed to feel whatever she wants but do you really think it's appropriate to blast teenagers on a world stage when she claims she's trying to "repair her relationship" with them?  No, it's not.  She's doing exactly what Kevin Federline did and it's inappropriate.

2 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

She's allowed to feel whatever she wants but do you really think it's appropriate to blast teenagers on a world stage when she claims she's trying to "repair her relationship" with them?  No, it's not.  She's doing exactly what Kevin Federline did and it's inappropriate.

she didn't say a damn thing about her kids in this caption. she hasn't spoken publicly about them in MONTHS. how is that "exactly" what kevin did? kevin set them up for an televised interview to speak to an pe** sympathizer opportunist about britney and say that her abuse was good for her. make it make sense :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

she didn't say a damn thing about her kids in this caption. she hasn't spoken publicly about them in MONTHS. how is that "exactly" what kevin did? kevin set them up for an televised interview to speak to an pe** sympathizer opportunist about britney and say that her abuse was good for her. make it make sense :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It's implicit.  Kevin Federline explicitly dragged their private relationship with their children into the public and Britney is implicitly doing the same.

1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

It's implicit.  Kevin Federline explicitly dragged their private relationship with their children into the public and Britney is implicitly doing the same.

just because that's your interpretation of her words doesn't mean it's implicit. and suppose it is implicit, it's still NOT "exactly" what kevin did. 

43 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

She’s been defending herself against their attacks how can you not see that

• Love 2
10 hours ago, very_urban said:

No, I'm not wrong at all. Rosengart specifically mentioned that her testimony was the primary motivation for his involvement. And obviously she spoke in the court before, the point is that her 2021 testimony was heard by the public and Rosengart .

The NYT documentary came out in February 2021. That was before she was allowed to hire her attorney and before her testimony. 

Britneys testimony was powerful and great, I’m not saying it wasn’t. But the public never would have been able to hear it if the NYT documentary hadn’t come out and brought public pressure on the court. They usually sealed anything she said so the public never got to hear how she felt.

Britney had begged the court for years and years to hire her own attorney and had gone to great lengths to do so. But the court didn’t allow her too because it is corrupt. The New York Times getting involved led to a lot of changes.

I just don’t understand why some fans want to s*** on the journalists and people who spoke out when we literally begged people to do that for years!

People on here always wanted to know how this was allowed, how the court got away with it, how come the public ignored it, how could this corruption go on, etc.

So then the NYT investigates and releases a great well-researched documentary that led to people around the world caring about Britney and getting outraged on her behalf and sparked real change for her …. and now fans are complaining about it?? 

Those documentaries weren’t about exploiting Britney or making her look bad. These weren’t TMZ videos.

They were made by professionals who were trying to show the world what was happening to her and how unfair and insane it was. They deserve support and appreciation from her fans, not to be slammed.

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block