Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

2 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Even if this isn't about Britney, Maxi has made enough comments about her in the past that they posted this full well knowing everyone would assume it was about her

This is 100% attention seeking at its finest

and if it's not about britney i feel sorry for whoever it IS about. airing people's dirty laundry on the internet like this is the sign of a horrible friend. GOOGLE EXISTS. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, G-unit said:

This makes me so mad.  Like, if this is legit the truth…she has every right to have fear of medical treatment.  But to ask the masses “what do you do?”

her husband is supposed to be the man she trusts the most in this world.  What do you do?  HE ALONE sits down with her and they have a very open and honest conversation. He lets her know that BILLIONS of people suffer from mental health issues every day, many undiagnosed.  You let them know that most medical professionals are there to help. You sit down and let THEM do research on doctors.  Let THEM choose who they see.  Be loving and compassionate…not abrasive, not hurtful, and you never threaten them with things.  She said herself she knows she needs therapy…Sam should have the ability to discuss her options and help her find a doctor who will make her feel healthy, happy, and liberated.  One who can explain medications, what they do, their side effects.  It’s infuriating that, if this is about her, they don’t know what to do.  (If this is true) This is exactly why it was ok imo to leave Jodi (or someone Britney knows and trusts, albeit in a lesser position) on to assist with transitioning.  She doesn’t need to have Britney’s rights, but there’s nothing wrong with having a life coach assigned to you to help you through trauma.

Even if Britney believed that will help her, it will still trigger her, which is why shes not doing it.

Britney not being medicated is not good, but shes also not in danger, and hasnt done anything harmful other than posting dancing videos on instagram

• Like 1

Just in case anyone is wondering or curious, Maxi seemingly is described as Sam's "Creative Director" in this New York Times article profiling Sam from November 2021: 

14SAM-ASGHARI5-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=20
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Sam Asghari is working on his own path to fame in a year that has thrust him into the spotlight.

Edited by Like A Slumber Party
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

Agreed. The conservatorship didn’t teach her how to cope/live with whatever may be going on with her. They force fed her meds and stigmatized mental health issues for her. I truly feel sorry for her because she deserves better. It’s sad to even see her eyes, because it’s not a Britney i recognize. 

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

Don't know the answer... 😔 But if she doesn't want help she needs to find her passion and purpose. This will help her heal.  That doesn't have to be singing, touring or making music. 

I feel like music is truly her cure though. Its all she has ever known and she get: a creative outlet and millions of creative and supportive fans.

dozens of famous artists before Britney have suffered with mental health issues and personal traumas. The pain drives the art. 

if she doesnt channel her sadness somewhere besides making spinning videos on Insta, none of this will get any better. And music can be like therapy for her

• Love 4

Just in case anyone is wondering or curious, Maxi seemingly is described as Sam's "Creative Director" in this New York Times article profiling Sam from November 2021: 

14SAM-ASGHARI5-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=20
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Sam Asghari is working on his own path to fame in a year that has thrust him into the spotlight.

Edited by Like A Slumber Party
2 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

I feel like music is truly her cure though. Its all she has ever known and she get: a creative outlet and millions of creative and supportive fans.

dozens of famous artists before Britney have suffered with mental health issues and personal traumas. The pain drives the art. 

if she doesnt channel her sadness somewhere besides making spinning videos on Insta, none of this will get any better. And music can be like therapy for her

I agree but I think maybe she thinks the conservatorship ruined music for her forever.. .  She could write for others, teach dance or even start gardening. Idk  😔

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Agreed. The conservatorship didn’t teach her how to cope/live with whatever may be going on with her. They force fed her meds and stigmatized mental health issues for her. I truly feel sorry for her because she deserves better. It’s sad to even see her eyes, because it’s not a Britney i recognize. 

They simply told her to shut up and go make millions to fill their pockets instead of giving her the tools she needed to cope with her life/problems. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I don’t think Sam realizes how damaging having someone so close to the source detail stuff like this. This Maxi person doesn’t know Britney, in the way we do not. They just wish they knew her

It's hilarious to see you guys always finding the lamest excuses to defend Sam. Wake up!!!! Guy's a snake in the grass.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block