Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

5 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

By the way he's explicitly said on camera his pronouns aren't they/them. Said he doesn't care being refered to as "he", "she", or even "it", just not "they".

I mean when you consider the way people here used to talk about pronouns and Maxi, and the general consensus of this thread being that Maxi is a POS... at least people are trying to be somewhat respectful about possible pronouns since the way Maxi displays themselves it can be really hard to know what they prefer

If Maxi is getting upset that someone is using they pronouns when they display attributes of both genders is ridiculous and part of the reason why people have a hard time grasping the idea of preferred pronouns

7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Disagree. And I think the whole purpose of this isn’t to get answers, it’s more likely that they are acting as a conduit of information for Sam. I am thinking this might be Sam telling us this is what’s wrong without dishonoring her privacy. And if so, it’s tasteful. That’s just my assumption - It’s a summary of the issue at hand for the fans since GP has no idea who Maxi is in relation to Britney. She’s not doing fantastic. She’s scared because of the past. Sam is not sure what to do. So just give them some privacy - is the mindset/message  

the only issue is that all we have ever done is assumed because we never get information from the source (don’t ******* start with me about us not being ENTITLED to info, I know this.) but anyone here we are yet again to just assume. Though in my gut I’m thinking my first paragraph is pretty accurate. Who knows. 

I disagree. This isn’t high school. 

Sam is a man. Sam is an adult. If there is an issue. Man up and take care of her. 

If what you are saying is true, then thAts worse. Because it’s manipulation. It’s exactly the same cycle that caused Britney’s trauma in the first place. 

additionally, if what you are saying is true, it implies that Britney should never have been removed from the conservator ship because she isn’t capable of reason. Which is wrong. 

• Love 1

I share the view that Maxi is some sort of mouthpiece for Sam, who says the things that Sam knows he can't get away with saying. The jury is out on Sam for me, but if Maxi is alluding to Britney's situation, I think Sam is in way over his head, as the situation outlined by Maxi requires multidisciplinary support from ppl that know what they're doing, not just a (hopefully) well intentioned other half.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, PhoebeJemima said:

I share the view that Maxi is some sort of mouthpiece for Sam, who says the things that Sam knows he can't get away with saying. The jury is out on Sam for me, but if Maxi is alluding to Britney's situation, I think Sam is in way over his head, as the situation outlined by Maxi requires multidisciplinary support from ppl that know what they're doing, not just a (hopefully) well intentioned other half.

Bingo!

7 minutes ago, jalpha said:

Sam is a man. Sam is an adult. If there is an issue. Man up and take care of her. 

If what you are saying is true, then thAts worse. Because it’s manipulation. It’s exactly the same cycle that caused Britney’s trauma in the first place. 

additionally, if what you are saying is true, it implies that Britney should never have been removed from the conservator ship because she isn’t capable of reason. Which is wrong. 

Look, Britney is here BECAUSE of the conservatorship and the trauma induced on her by her forced stay at the mental facility in 2019. Regular people struggle every day and need HELP - whether it’s counseling, rehab, a life coach, etc. A conservatorship is NEVER the answer. Taking away someones rights and forcing them on meds only debilitates a person further… just look at how it affected Brit.

As far as Sam goes… he’s in a rough spot because he can truly help her but he has to be careful because if she feels like he is controlling her, she’ll push him away and be left with nobody 

4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Look, Britney is here BECAUSE of the conservatorship and the trauma induced on her by her forced stay at the mental facility in 2019. Regular people struggle every day and need HELP - whether it’s counseling, rehab, a life coach, etc. A conservatorship is NEVER the answer. Taking away someones rights and forcing them on meds only debilitates a person further… just look at how it affected Brit.

As far as Sam goes… he’s in a rough spot because he can truly help her but he has to be careful because if she feels like he is controlling her, she’ll push him away and be left with nobody 

Do you think Britney never in the last 13 years had any kind of mental health issues? Do you think that every single doctor, hospital etc was in on this giant con? There’s a reason that Jamie wants the medical files public. The conservatorship was wrong and Jamie abused his power, but that doesn’t mean that there weren’t actual real life health issues with Britney. She is absolutely traumatized from it, and i think in denial of some of the underlying issues because of the way she was treated. 

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

They knew exactly what they were doing when posting this!! Absolute **** stirrer. If there’s a crisis, deal with it privately. They know we will all assume it’s about Brit! Idiot!!!!!!

Maybe they don’t know what else to do. I think we are seeing history repeating itself. 

Maybe we all should listen to Britney and her words.

If I remember correctly in one of her podcasts she said she does therapy once a week because her therapist cannot do more so she decided to share with us.

Why don't we trust her as an individual more? 

Since she is free, she has done zero mistakes. We don't even see her. 

Just because she is posting on instagram we come up with the "she needs help" scenario?

Do you know people in your circle that have gone through what she has? Have they shown the same strength she has? Do you all think we are doing better than her if we take into our consideration that the most challenging thing for our lives is to go to work?

Give this woman the credit she has earned.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, G-unit said:

This makes me so mad.  Like, if this is legit the truth…she has every right to have fear of medical treatment.  But to ask the masses “what do you do?”

her husband is supposed to be the man she trusts the most in this world.  What do you do?  HE ALONE sits down with her and they have a very open and honest conversation. He lets her know that BILLIONS of people suffer from mental health issues every day, many undiagnosed.  You let them know that most medical professionals are there to help. You sit down and let THEM do research on doctors.  Let THEM choose who they see.  Be loving and compassionate…not abrasive, not hurtful, and you never threaten them with things.  She said herself she knows she needs therapy…Sam should have the ability to discuss her options and help her find a doctor who will make her feel healthy, happy, and liberated.  One who can explain medications, what they do, their side effects.  It’s infuriating that, if this is about her, they don’t know what to do.  (If this is true) This is exactly why it was ok imo to leave Jodi (or someone Britney knows and trusts, albeit in a lesser position) on to assist with transitioning.  She doesn’t need to have Britney’s rights, but there’s nothing wrong with having a life coach assigned to you to help you through trauma.

Interesting take. I feel 1000% positive the people she does have in her life have tried to have these conversations with her and that is exactly why this make-up artist is asking the question. Not defending the make-up artist, they're clearly looking for attention. However, it's a fair question to ask. How do you help Britney when she's so against getting help? She clearly needs it. I don't know how anybody would ever argue she doesn't need serious help with her very serious mental health issues.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Beardedwise said:

Interesting take. I feel 1000% positive the people she does have in her life have tried to have these conversations with her and that is exactly why this make-up artist is asking the question. Not defending the make-up artist, they're clearly looking for attention. However, it's a fair question to ask. How do you help Britney when she's so against getting help? She clearly needs it. I don't know how anybody would ever argue she doesn't need serious help with her very serious mental health issues.

Yep the bigger picture is Britney needing help regardless of who posted for what reason.

She clearly has trust issues and it's so sad that she cant even trust the people who are supposed to shelter/nurture you aka her parents, people who are supposed to care of you aka her children or people with medical degree who can medicate you aka doctors/psychologists.

The scary part is that the conservatorship went for 13 years. Its such a long time for overcoming that fear of trust.

I remember when Paris Hilton said on Andy Cohen that she never went to a therapist because what if he sells her story to the media.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, germyerick said:

I feel so bad for her, I think that she should go to another city or country, indeed. It sucks because the people that should help her, are the ones that have damaged her the most. 

i would call a famous person and seek for help, I guess Cade can help.

I stand by it - the only thing that saved Lindsay from the industry machine and **** show was her move to Dubai. And look at her now. I wish Brit would do likewise. 💔

• Love 2

Trauma has its up and downs. What someone needs then are people who love them and whom they can trust. I don’t like this. At all. Britney isn’t a zoo animal. I’m tired of information leaking or rumors starting up. Britney should be allowed to heal privately, quietly. And no, her posting on Instagram isn’t contradicting. It should only be Britney sharing whatever information she wants to share, no one else.

does this person think media attention is going to help Britney’s situation? Be for ******* real.

I’m sorry but this behind-the-back-talk is giving me team con flashbacks and I don’t like it one bit.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, jalpha said:

STOP ******* DISRESPECTING BRITNEYS MARRIAGE. SAM HAS STUCK WITH HER AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER LONGER THAN ANY MAN IN HER LIFE. THAT IS HER HUSBAND. SHE WOULD NOT THANK HOU FOR TRASH TALKING THE MAN SHE MARRIED. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block