Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I don’t know the answer to this question, but I do know 1 thing, asking the gutter swamps of Twitter for a proper answer ain’t it.

I know right, like there is NO other way than to see it as a grab for attention. Even if it were true, there is absolutely no use in sharing something like this on twitter or instagram. If she were to be having difficulties with her help and you are somewhat close to her and care about her, you would try to help and seek help, but in private. Announcing something as public as this is only damaging more.

6 hours ago, hello70 said:

Hmmm I will say This has been hinted at before. There was an incident a few months ago when Sam posted a story and in the background Britney was seemingly “rambling” about something. Right after, blind item accounts started saying that it was his way of letting others know that something’s off as he was frustrated for being blamed by fans for everything when he’s just doing his best to manage everything by himself. I thought it was a bit of a reach at the time, but it’s interesting that others are suspecting the same.

Lately, there have been prominent IG accounts saying they heard from “sources” there is a crisis behind the scenes. I don’t know who’s talking (or if someone is actually talking) but if someone close to Brit is spreading info, I don’t like that. If it’s Sam/Maxi - that is absolutely the wrong move imo. Britney has deep trust issues and for good reason! If they are leaking info, even with “good” intentions, Why would they violate her trust like that knowing what’s she’s been through?

Tv Show Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

He could be desperate and at a loss. To us she’s only been free for a fraction of a glimpse. But they are together every day. He wants to go on live with her and she doesn’t want to. He’s getting attacked by thousands of people. Regardless of if that’s really what’s happening or not, it’s probably a rough spot to be in. And then now they finally go out and articles like this come out? It’s just all a complete **** show. 

• Like 1

Pretty much everyone in the world says the same thing. Britney needs therapy/help. Yes, we only see a small fraction of her life through the lens of a social media platform, but even this small fraction of her life is raising concern on people. Britney herself said multiple times she's not having any medical help because she is AFRAID of them, which is totally understandable. But she's running around in circles for over a year now, it must be exhausting because she's not getting any better, she DOES need some kind of help to deal with whatever is going on in her mind. She's traumatized and whenever someone with a mental condition is in that state, they turn on the people that are trying to help them, so Sam must be in a really tough position because he can't force her to do anything but at the same time he sees that she needs it. 

We're also in a difficult position to even comment on this. We don't want Britney to be forced to do anything, and we're stuck in the same narrative that made her be trapped under a conservatorship: ''she needs help, someone needs to intervene''. It feels like a horror movie that over 14 years has passed and we're experiecing the same things again. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block