Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

20 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

STOP ******* DISRESPECTING BRITNEYS MARRIAGE. SAM HAS STUCK WITH HER AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER LONGER THAN ANY MAN IN HER LIFE. THAT IS HER HUSBAND. SHE WOULD NOT THANK HOU FOR TRASH TALKING THE MAN SHE MARRIED. 

Like that marriage brought any happiness to her life 

• Like 1
  • Leader
11 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I know right, like there is NO other way than to see it as a grab for attention. Even if it were true, there is absolutely no use in sharing something like this on twitter or instagram. If she were to be having difficulties with her help and you are somewhat close to her and care about her, you would try to help and seek help, but in private. Announcing something as public as this is only damaging more.

I am going to have an unpopular opinion, but to me his post feels like there's some major desperation at play and the few people around her don't know where to turn. That's assuming that there is something nefarious actually going on. God forbid anything happened to her, people would be outraged that no one in her orbit said anything. At the same time, I get that this is an invasion of privacy and that it's the last thing Britney wants. This a complex situation and there is no right or wrong answer here. 

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am going to have an unpopular opinion, but to me his post feels like there's some major desperation at play and the few people around her don't know where to turn. That's assuming that there is something nefarious actually going on. God forbid anything happened to her, people would be outraged that no one in her orbit said anything. At the same time, I get that this is an invasion of privacy and that it's the last thing Britney wants. This a complex situation and there is no right or wrong answer here. 

Agreed. I wish Britney would just get out of California

• Like 3
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

STOP ******* DISRESPECTING BRITNEYS MARRIAGE. SAM HAS STUCK WITH HER AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER LONGER THAN ANY MAN IN HER LIFE. THAT IS HER HUSBAND. SHE WOULD NOT THANK HOU FOR TRASH TALKING THE MAN SHE MARRIED. 

This man puts on smiling face cherps up a storm with scum men tmz who constantly bash call her crazy.  Some man huh?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

LMAO aftter seeing how triggered you got? yes. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I’m not triggered at all. You’re just a pathetic excuse for a human being and the fact that THIS gives you amusement speaks at how pathetic your life is. Not triggered in the slightest. Like why are you even on a Britney fan site if you’re gonna talk **** about her ? That speaks volumes about you 🤡🤡🤣🤣

1 hour ago, DulaPeeps said:

I’m not triggered at all. You’re just a pathetic excuse for a human being and the fact that THIS gives you amusement speaks at how pathetic your life is. Not triggered in the slightest. Like why are you even on a Britney fan site if you’re gonna talk **** about her ? That speaks volumes about you 🤡🤡🤣🤣

Yeah... you seem very triggered. 

• Haha 1

Smear campaign is ON. 

I don’t even care if it’s true - he could ask a professional about it, not be a pathetic attention ***** Queen and post it on his story. So ******* tacky. 

The fact he’s Sam’s friend and Sam is talking to TMZ too… seriously feel bad for Britney. Anyone who thinks Sam is genuine at this point would NOT think that way if he was ugly. 

Let’s NOT fall for this trap. I don’t think she’s 100% “well” anyway but that is not something we should discuss and that’s exactly what they want us to do. By doing this we are letting the guilty ones off the hook. Please let’s rise above it. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 2
On 1/16/2023 at 4:16 AM, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

Exactly!

That's what I pretend to explain in other threads about her IG. I know she has had bad experiencies with therapy in the past, but she needs to take a step and try to someone of trust or maybe why don't moving outside US? Medicine in Europe is way better in this cases.

• Love 1
On 1/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

The delusional fans leave the door open for another conservatorship because they're in complete denial about the possibility of Britney have any mental illness besides "trauma from the conservatorship". When they finally get confronted with the fact that there's something more serious going on with Britney, they'll be too shocked and weak to truly fight for her against a second conservatorship.

She needs serious help and I'm sorry but Britney can't be pulling the medical trauma card forever because I highly doubt her current state is a walk in the park either. She's so bitter, angry, and mean spirited now. She sure as hell ain't happy now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I mean when you consider the way people here used to talk about pronouns and Maxi, and the general consensus of this thread being that Maxi is a POS... at least people are trying to be somewhat respectful about possible pronouns since the way Maxi displays themselves it can be really hard to know what they prefer

If Maxi is getting upset that someone is using they pronouns when they display attributes of both genders is ridiculous and part of the reason why people have a hard time grasping the idea of preferred pronouns

Sorry but I think you took my comment the wrong way? I know people are trying to be respectful, that's PRECISELY why I pointed that out lol.

I also know it's hard sometime grasping the idea of preferred pronouns, and that's PRECISELY why I shared what Maxi's preferred pronouns are, because I got the impression some people were trying to accomodate to that. I was in no way being rude about it, just shared some info I thought people could find useful.

That said, if Maxi has stated his prefered pronouns, and you are told which they are, and you still use whatever pronouns you feel like it and even admonish him for preferring some over others... forgive me but I think that's quite ironic.

But hey go ahead, I don't even care about this or about Maxi, I was just trying to help, do with that info whatever you want. Just don't lecture me.

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

To be honest at this point with all the conspiracies and people guessing and alluding, I consider chances more likely that anything would happen to her because of some crazy "fan/attention seeker Jason Alexander copycat"  taking matters into their own hands and hurting her, instead of something she did herself.

There is this dark dangerous vibe going on with everyone insinuating things about the people close to her, and I feel like messages like these only make those ideas that some people have stronger.

I feel like people close to her should respect her privacy at all costs, because dangers from the outside are way more unpredictable.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block