Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

3 hours ago, AlfredIslas said:

When they finally get confronted with the fact that there's something more serious going on with Britney, they'll be too shocked and weak to truly fight for her against a second conservatorship.

You think they are like video game characters who have limited mana or something?

19 minutes ago, very_urban said:

You think they are like video game characters who have limited mana or something?

No, they'll just be in deep denial that their precious Britney is a human just like everyone else, and sometimes, humans develop mental illnesses. Banon ain't the only ridiculous people in the Britney fandom. 

23 hours ago, halfdressed said:

STOP ******* DISRESPECTING BRITNEYS MARRIAGE. SAM HAS STUCK WITH HER AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER LONGER THAN ANY MAN IN HER LIFE. THAT IS HER HUSBAND. SHE WOULD NOT THANK HOU FOR TRASH TALKING THE MAN SHE MARRIED. 

I assume you are being sarcastic… I’m not disrespecting Sam at all. Follow the thread…. 

i don’t think Sam pressured his friend to make that post. I think that friend is attention seeking and disingenuous. 

Britney, if you read this: even if people you trusted in the past showed you the worst of them, and betrayed you, there must be somebody you can fully trust. If you need help, please find that somebody and let them help you. The world is evil, it's true, but in rare occasions you find pearls in the darkest places. I hope you find your pearl, and your way back to be happy and safe. That's all we want.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2023 at 4:16 AM, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

You also can't find that by living in a city like Los Angeles. Full of people who wanna get ahead in their careers. Full of paparazzis, full of vultures. I'd move, her kids don't even care about her it seems, so what the hell

• Like 1
On 1/16/2023 at 12:22 AM, G-unit said:

This makes me so mad.  Like, if this is legit the truth…she has every right to have fear of medical treatment.  But to ask the masses “what do you do?”

her husband is supposed to be the man she trusts the most in this world.  What do you do?  HE ALONE sits down with her and they have a very open and honest conversation. He lets her know that BILLIONS of people suffer from mental health issues every day, many undiagnosed.  You let them know that most medical professionals are there to help. You sit down and let THEM do research on doctors.  Let THEM choose who they see.  Be loving and compassionate…not abrasive, not hurtful, and you never threaten them with things.  She said herself she knows she needs therapy…Sam should have the ability to discuss her options and help her find a doctor who will make her feel healthy, happy, and liberated.  One who can explain medications, what they do, their side effects.  It’s infuriating that, if this is about her, they don’t know what to do.  (If this is true) This is exactly why it was ok imo to leave Jodi (or someone Britney knows and trusts, albeit in a lesser position) on to assist with transitioning.  She doesn’t need to have Britney’s rights, but there’s nothing wrong with having a life coach assigned to you to help you through trauma.

Do you really think someone in crisis is able to rationalize and opt for what is best? Do you really think her husband hasn’t talked to her many times, over and over. Even her children probably did. Nothing you said can be applied to someone with mental health problems. You cAn’t force anybody to get help. That’s what’s is happening here. Sam can walk away. It’s legit. Or if he chooses to stay, it is what it is, cause I don’t think she is going to therapy whatsoever. Maybe if something very bad happens GOD FORBID, then she’ll be forced to at least spend some days at a hospital.

On 1/16/2023 at 5:17 PM, halfdressed said:

STOP ******* DISRESPECTING BRITNEYS MARRIAGE. SAM HAS STUCK WITH HER AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER LONGER THAN ANY MAN IN HER LIFE. THAT IS HER HUSBAND. SHE WOULD NOT THANK HOU FOR TRASH TALKING THE MAN SHE MARRIED. 

I so agree with you. What man up means in this situation? Should he tie her up and lock her in a facilitie? He is respecting her wishes. She is free and will take responsibilities for her action. What I see is she won’t take medicine or go to therapy to live a healthy life unless she is forced to. I don’t think Sam would violate and put her in a conservatorship. So, yeah, I really hope the good moments compensate for the bad ones. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block