Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

3 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

97-D6-EAAC-51-A3-4712-858-A-8314-E44-ECD

what do we think? 
about Brit or not?

feels like he’s attention seeking tho like he knows that being sams friend people will think this is about Britney 

He went on IG live last night and Sam joined too. Maxi was on his way to see Sam and Britney...

This is so sad. I don't blame Britney. Maybe she could get out of the country and join a safe Yogi center in India or something...

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

He went on IG live last night and Sam joined too. Maxi was on his way to see Sam and Britney...

This is so sad. I don't blame Britney. Maybe she could get out of the country and join a safe Yogi center in India or something...

I feel so bad for her, I think that she should go to another city or country, indeed. It sucks because the people that should help her, are the ones that have damaged her the most. 

i would call a famous person and seek for help, I guess Cade can help.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I don’t care about what Maxi has to say. They are not Britney and have in the past alluded to Britney needing a baby conservatorship when it was still uncertain as to whether she’d ever be free. Maxi is a clout chaser and unfortunately, I don’t think Sam realizes how damaging having someone so close to the source detail stuff like this. This Maxi person doesn’t know Britney, in the way we do not. They just wish they knew her

I don't believe Maxi is a clout chaser. He's close friends with Sam and I trust what he has to say.

I remember when he did a podcast in 2020 he said Britney isn't allowed to be married or have kids with Sam but made sure to also say he doesn't have a relationship with Britney other than having worked with her twice prior to the conservatorship. He also said in 2020 Britney grabbed the phone from Sam and told him "thank you for introducing me to the best boyfriend ever". That was the only interaction he had had with Britney prior to seeing her at the wedding last year. 

He's alluded to Britney needing help after the cship ends since she has had everything done for her and came up with the term baby cship in an IG live in 2021 but quickly backtracked and said he doesn't understand legalities... 

• Haha 1

This is gross.

Maxi has made it clear multiple times that they really don't see/talk to britney hardly at all. They are Sam's friend only, and I don't think they are even that close anymore.

Ever since Sam had a big interview (maybe with GQ I can't remember) and the bulk of the article was about how much Maxi was trying to interfere and direct Sam on what he should do/say etc I've had such a bad taste in my mouth about Maxi. Seems like a fake friend to the nth degree and Sam needs to cut ties before he gets dragged down by this clout chaser.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

THIS!!!! Well said!

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block