Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

Sadley Yes.  Britney was not well before the conservatorship...yet leeches like Lou, Jamie, and Lynne and whole others took advantage of the situation and trafficking her into performing, working for them and stole her money. The conservatorship hadn't helped her health at all; instead, traumatized her a lot more.  So after the conservatorship, she's still not well and needs professional help. I know Britney doesn't trust mental professional helps.... but I really hope someone do help her.  And hopefully Britney doesn't end up with people like team con again or end up dead. I'M SERIOUS HERE. 

Edited by annalai23
  • Like 3

AI answered his question:

If a loved one is in crisis and needs help, but is unwilling to seek professional help due to past negative experiences, it can be a difficult and complex situation. It's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding, and to try to find a way to support them that respects their boundaries and feelings.

One thing you can do is to provide them with information about different treatment options, and to help them understand that there are many different types of healthcare professionals who can help, such as therapists, counselors, and psychiatrists. You can also offer to help them research and find a healthcare professional who they may be more comfortable working with, such as someone who specializes in treating people who have experienced trauma.

Another important step is to offer your support, and to let your loved one know that they are not alone and that you are there to help them through this difficult time. This can include things like spending time with them, listening to them, and providing them with emotional support.

If the person is unwilling to get help, it's important to respect their decision and to continue to be there for them in a supportive role, even if it may be difficult. However, if the situation is life-threatening, please consider seeking help from emergency services and professionals who can intervene.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jalpha said:

Disgusting and attention seeking. 

if he truly cared, he would just google it, or ask Reddit. 

fake friend. 

Disagree. And I think the whole purpose of this isn’t to get answers, it’s more likely that they are acting as a conduit of information for Sam. I am thinking this might be Sam telling us this is what’s wrong without dishonoring her privacy. And if so, it’s tasteful. That’s just my assumption - It’s a summary of the issue at hand for the fans since GP has no idea who Maxi is in relation to Britney. She’s not doing fantastic. She’s scared because of the past. Sam is not sure what to do. So just give them some privacy - is the mindset/message  

the only issue is that all we have ever done is assumed because we never get information from the source (don’t ******* start with me about us not being ENTITLED to info, I know this.) but anyone here we are yet again to just assume. Though in my gut I’m thinking my first paragraph is pretty accurate. Who knows. 

Edited by halfdressed
3 hours ago, easy said:

THIS part! maxi has made a lot of questionable statements and behaviors in the past that indicate they are not as close to britney as they try to lead on. it's ok that they're friends with sam and not britney, but it's not ok that they continue to look for clout like this through their 6 degrees of separation to britney. sam needs to put maxi in their place, because all maxi does is fuel the fire and then poorly try to put it out.

i also want to add that statements like this lead me to believe maxi is the "source" speaking to perez and "freebritney pioneers" which again, maxi is not close enough to britney to truly know what they're saying, but close enough for those people to take what they say and run with it like they have.

I’m not sure if maxi is the source tho because just the other week she was calling Perez(?) and others out for being hard on Britney and telling ppl they should give her time to heal even tho she may not be happy at the moment. But at the same time, maybe she is bc Maxi is looking real clout chaser-ish. How dare she post something like that while “on her way” to see Britney and Sam!!! Even if what she’s saying is true, It reminds me of how Britney’s parents would act in 2007. Chasing clout, doing interviews, allowing Dr.Phil to exploit the situation and telling the world they’re “on the way” to help their child.

No one close to Britney should be putting out anything about her without her permission. Especially someone who is very close to Sam. If I were Britney, I’d be looking at Sam like “What the heck did you tell Maxi that’s she’s posting like this publicly?!!”

angry season 2 GIF by Blunt Talk

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Disagree. And I think the whole purpose of this isn’t to get answers, it’s more likely that they are acting as a conduit of information for Sam. I am thinking this might be Sam telling us this is what’s wrong without dishonoring her privacy. And if so, it’s tasteful. That’s just my assumption. 

Hmmm I will say This has been hinted at before. There was an incident a few months ago when Sam posted a story and in the background Britney was seemingly “rambling” about something. Right after, blind item accounts started saying that it was his way of letting others know that something’s off as he was frustrated for being blamed by fans for everything when he’s just doing his best to manage everything by himself. I thought it was a bit of a reach at the time, but it’s interesting that others are suspecting the same.

Lately, there have been prominent IG accounts saying they heard from “sources” there is a crisis behind the scenes. I don’t know who’s talking (or if someone is actually talking) but if someone close to Brit is spreading info, I don’t like that. If it’s Sam/Maxi - that is absolutely the wrong move imo. Britney has deep trust issues and for good reason! If they are leaking info, even with “good” intentions, Why would they violate her trust like that knowing what’s she’s been through?

Tv Show Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Edited by hello70
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Does SuperduperMaxi shut down his ig account ?   I wanna message him to stay away from Britney....  couldn't find it. Its empty. Hope he learned his lesson :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Yes, it looks like Maxi shut down their instagram account after posting this. Interesting.... The whole situation is sad. 

Let Britney sort it out herself. She will seek help when she wants. She is not SO alone and lost like last time. Yes a few idiots filmed her at a restaurent, and Im sure Sam and Britney did what they could to go unnoticed to the restaurent. But at least she isnt haunted by papparazi this time. And this time she actually, as sad as it is, doesnt have anything to loose. Last time she was afraid to loose the kids, she was sad her mother didnt want to see her. Now its the opposite, Britney cant loose the boys because they are allreayd gone. She knows her mother is not good for her. She has Sam and his love. But sometimes it actually helps to just TRY and do it yourself.

One of my friends who was a local famous,  are bipolar and she have tried many times to quit medicine. Now she havent been on medication for 2 years because she moved to mexico and created a new life for herself. Better weather, better job conditions for her, and not so much negativity around her. 2 years without medication and in Denmark she could barely last 2 months.

Let Britney TRY to realise her own boundaries and when she think she wants help. Its okay to not be perfectly normal. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Superdupermaxicosy or whatever has said before they don’t have any contact with Britney and has only met her a couple of times. Would you refer to somebody as a ‘loved one’ on that basis?

I do think they knew what they were doing by posting this, even if it’s not about Britney. I bet  99.9% of their followers only follow for the occasional tidbit about her.

Edited by DanjaMouse
Spelling
  • Like 3

i dont necessarily think this is about britney, but maxi is definitely an attention seeker. they’re not stupid, majority of their followers are britney fans.

they know by posting this story we are going to write about him and because of them being such a clout chaser i dont think britney should hang with them anymore

• Like 3

Whoever this person is that Maxi is alluding to, sounds like they have had some terrible experiences. There really is no easy answer. I suppose it's just about supporting that person as best as possible & taking baby steps towards them building trust with medical professionals. Medical abuse has real long term consequences, & ppl using medical treatment as a form of control are absolute scum.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Superdupermaxicosy or whatever has said before they don’t have any contact with Britney and has only met her a couple of times. Would you refer to somebody as a ‘loved one’ on that basis?

I do they they knew what they were doing by posting this, even if it’s not about Britney. I bet  99.9% of their followers only follow for the occasional tidbit about her.

It’s not impossible that Maxi’s post was referring to Britney by acknowledging what Sam MIGHT be going through right now. As in, the “asking for a friend” was literal (and not being said in the way people commonly say it for something that’s really about themselves). 

And if that’s the case, it just makes me sad that Britney may be really going through it right now and Sam feels like his hands are tied even though he wants to help. It’s probably extremely defeating and he probably has very few people who he can speak candidly to about it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block