Sam Asghari's makeup artist @superdupermaxi seems to allude to Britney being in crisis

girl you wrote a whole damn book 

1 minute ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

How To Help Deescalate A Situation And Help A Loved One and Yourself In A Crisis.

These are things and practices I do. I work with people of all ages and disabilities. Please always make sure you and others are safe and never hesitate to ask for help when in danger. These are just simple suggestions. Sometimes you can help prevent a major episode with quick thinking. This is not medical or legal advice. These are just my opinions and experiences. I am not a doctor.

Read the damn room. Evaluate the situation and if there is any danger. In most cases if you stay proactive. You can avoid a crisis even when triggers are abound. Tell them you feel uncomfortable and wanna leave. They will mostly agree. I try to make a joke and a swift exit if that will help. They might be bomb. You actually can defuse them if you stay calm and grounded. If they are stressed out, agree with them and say you are too. Relate them. Talking about feelings and emotions doesn’t always make sense. Don't try to solve them. That will make them feel paranoid or childish and defensive. Don’t focus on the details, just focus on their feelings. They will guide you like a map. Just listen. Compliment them on how they are managing their emotions and say they are helping you. Because honestly they are. The more calm they remain they better and safer you both will be. Say you are happy they are there with you. Do not lie and speak genuinely. If you lie they will read your body language. You are no longer a person they can trust (until the crisis is over.) So this is when you need to be a best friend. Giddy Up muddafukahs. 

Walking into a heavy situation. You always ask to be in their space.

If they choose to talk, listen. Acknowledge their words and feelings with respect. Be mindful of their triggers. Some subjects open up a can of worms. It just makes the situation worse. So stick to conversations you both are interested in. This ain’t the time to preach or be condescending. Let them vent. It might be a river of words and emotions. Sometimes they don’t make any sense whatsoever, that’s fine. Just focus on relating to that emotion calmly. If you get confused or they are speaking too fast. Offer to get them a drink. Swallowing will help slow them down and give them something to focus on. If they don't want to drink. Politely and softly ask if they could slow down a bit so you can keep up. Let them talk out there frustrations. Find something that they said that was positive and repeat it. Repeat something they said that you agree with. If the subject is triggering them. Match their randomness and switch the subject to a funny story. This stimulates their brain and refocuses their attention. This gives them a chance to breathe and listen. If you speak softer they will naturally become more still to listen. I like to bring up fond funny memories. Something they will remember and know to be true. People remember feelings. If at home I usually put on a calming movie they like and we both can enjoy. Pop some popcorn. Be goofy and laugh. Laughing releases anger and stress the fastest. Make a soda float. Just be the friend you would want.

Professionals and medications are fantastic tools to calm people down and even them out. I personally do not like snowing people or giving them medication to calm down. That can promote dependency because they are often addictive substances. I try to focus on managing behaviors by talking through them if that’s a realistic option. I create a familiar plan and pattern they are comfortable with. If they need more help we create safe words. This is a tool they can have so they can communicate without drawing attention or making a scene. Embarrassment is a big trigger. People often feel guilty or ashamed for not being able to control their emotions. If they tell me the word I can help them navigate and support their needs. Examples: Watermelon = sensory overload. I need to be left alone and not disturbed. SOS= Im loosing all control and need big help Immediately. This helps build confidence in themselves that they have the tools and ability to regulate their emotions. Medications are wonderful tools but if a person is abused by them or triggered.  I try to focus on things that they feel comfortable with. Nature, animals, stones, gems, books, candles, baths, swimming, sun tanning. Religion is beautiful but in crisis it can bring up feelings of guilt and shame so I focus on simple, quick joys. Give them an orange to peel it and eat it and smell it. Or pineapples.. chop some up. Food is a wonderful distraction and so is cooking. Just be genuine and dorky. Sometimes just changing the environment, the aroma, or mood does the trick. You know them and what they like. Remind them of happy things. My clients  and families even practice these things and tell me they help. Please always seek advice from your medical team. 

People with social anxiety often enjoy movies on a slow week nights. You’re in the community but people are quiet and focusing on the film. Its dark and they wont feel as though folks are judging them. I just get seats not around anyone else. I  ask what they want in the lobby and order in while,they use the bathroom. Once we are settled in or seats is when I use the restroom. They feel safe and secure. Community outings help people feel connected. I just try to find activities that are not so busy and overwhelming. Over stimulation can set folks off. Drive to the coast or lakes. Waves calm people down subconsciously, especially smelling salty or fresh air. Walk under pine trees. Pine needles clear up the lungs and soothe away tension. Find flea markets. Touching things and be tactile also grounds people. Get another house/camp/rv, a cute spot in the middle of nowhere. Or camp in your livingroom. Light fires and oil lamps and go off grid for a couple days. Glamping in a comfortable environment they feel safe in.

If your loved one is a danger to themselves or others. Call a crisis hotline or 911 while using the rest room. Say you have to schit. Its awkward and they most likely will give you space. Sometimes I do order a pizza. It is random AF but I use food a lot. It connects with taste and smell and their senses get pleasantly distracted. I bake brownies. Let them mix the bowl. I find pleasant distractions works the best for me. 

I hope this helps 🧙🏻‍♂️🧜🏼‍♀️

Britney clearly cares about people betraying her and doesn’t trust people. This isn’t an action of someone who is a loyal friend (as this is a revealing statement and clout chasing statement)… it’s shameful that Sam is so close to a person who keeps on betraying her publicly (and I’m generally a Sam fan!)

• Like 1

IF it's about Britney.... it's very low for him to post this.... and if Sam allowed him to post or allowed this superdupermaxi guy closed to him.... it's lower than low. 

It's not about Britney refused help or not anymore.... This should be dealed in private.... What this superdupermaxi did was no different than the random person that record Britney and invaded her privacy... like WTF..... Didn't people know whats right or wrong anymore? 

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 2

This is legitimately so sad from any view you look at it…Maxi posting this on a public platform, adding fuel to the fire and enabling B-Anon and all the people that want to destroy her again… Also sad if this is true, which is not far fetched to think about, no one can come out perfect after all the abuse she suffered… And sad that the whole world is looking at this and some say she needs the conservatorship and calling her all names she was called in 2007.

I love Sam and I love Sam and Britney together, but does he have the mental strength to seek a good medical team for Britney, knowing she might turn against him? It’s such a difficult situation, because Britney is traumatized and she has PTSD from all the abuse the suffered at that facility…But at the same time not every doctor is like that, and maybe Sam wants to handle this on his own and giving her the space to be her… But as lovely as that sounds, it’s not realistic. Britney needs a therapist she can trust.

I’m just so shaken…I can’t believe Maxi would share this on Instagram. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Anyone can see that Britney is not well. Only delusional fans prefer to believe that her behavior is minimally normal rather than face the facts. Britney doesn't need a new conservatorship, she just needs to find good professionals to help her treat whatever she has and lead a healthy and peaceful life. But she doesn't find that doing dirty laundry on Instagram every single day.

Sadly agree

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block