Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

6 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I still think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) with multiple alters/personalities who don’t remember things. I think different alters post on Instagram which is why the memories are inconsistent and there’s so much posting and deleting. It explains why she loses time so often, too. 

So now her diagnosis is

Bipolar 

Dementia

Schizophrenia 

Dissociative Identity Disorder 

Poor Britney, no wonder she was in a conservatorship 😂

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Callie4610 said:

It sounds like Cade told them that Britney attended when she in fact did not. I even pointed out in the forum yesterday that the photo tmz shared was not from Saturday. In one of Cade’s b-day videos on the daily mail article he does a speech and you can hear him say something about Britney and Sam at his party. So strange!! 

what video? what did I miss?

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not fuming at all tbh, TMZ have sources. In this instant, their source was wrong it seems.

Literally noone lied. Either TMZ got given the wrong information or Britney is trolling. Paris didn't say Britney went, she uploaded a montage of pictures before the party for her friends birthday...

...what I do find interesting though is how her Instagram is now a valid first hard direct link for Britney to use, when last week, Literally everything was deep fakes and greenscreens. What changed? Britney said something that benefited your narrative?

this week was a mess. and yes I was thinking the same thing… but it also made me think about people suddenly trusting TMZ yesterday? why in the world would anyone trust TMZ?

2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Cade posts an old picture of him, Britney & Paris to give the illusion that Britney was hanging out with him for his bday? TMZ source then claims Britney was at his bday party & spent all night with Paris even though theres no pics or vids of Britney at this party before or after. Cade has spoken to TMZ directly at some point in the past to defend himself, so he might be the source feeding that bday party story. Now Britney calls him out for posting an old photo & says she wasn’t at any  birthday party.

Not sure whats going on but someone is obviously lying and I don’t think its Britney. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

you got some things right, but it was only TMZ who said that Britney attended - nor Paris nor Cade said britney attended 

1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

The Remini app was released in 2019, so the photo can’t be older than that 

Jesus the gays work HARD

• Haha 1

Ok so, basically when Britney dragged TMZ for the fake news that they spread saying something like "there's no more paper for her book" thing y'all were like: "Yas Queen drag TMZ" now that Britney is clearly doing the same cause TMZ was the only one saying that Britney went to the b-day party, some of the people that praised her back then are now siding with one of the most unreliable sources out there? How? Why? Is it because a bunch of lifeless TikTokers were able to brainwash you with the narrative that Britney is locked somewhere? Or that she is added on pics with Photoshop? Or that her videos are shot in the facility where they allowed her to take with her there a giant green screen so sometimes they randomly let her freely twirl in front of it so they can update her IG? :clown_meme__makeup_green: Or probably the dumbest conspiracy theory of them all aka Britney, is not Britney, she's a character that's completely generated by AI? :clownery_makeup_meme: Some of y'all believe whatever fits your narrative and it shows, but why can't Britney be fine? Why does it always be something negative? And don't even try with the now-tired: bUt ThE fReE bRiTnEy MoVeMeNt WaS a CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy In ThE bEgInNiNg :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: cause that is NOT the same at all, I'm sure these gen-z TikTokers can't even name 5 songs of her without checking Wikipedia yet they know where Britney is and what's going on in her very private life :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: I even read someone saying: "Why is she never out and about?" Some of y'all are insensitive and clearly don't know how trauma works, Imagine thinking that 13+ years of trauma for the abuse she endured would just randomly stop the day she got free... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Listen to my advice, let go the idea that the same Britney of 2 decades ago will make a comeback, cause SHE WON'T, she's just not the same anymore and doesn't have to be, after everything they put her through. Get a life and let this woman enjoy her well-deserved freedom :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I still think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) with multiple alters/personalities who don’t remember things. I think different alters post on Instagram which is why the memories are inconsistent and there’s so much posting and deleting. It explains why she loses time so often, too. 

diagnosing people is not it.

i am not here to police anyone’s opinion- but you really can’t diagnose someone you don’t know personally especially on a professionally run account 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

And some members here will still desperately try to rationalise this to fit their narrative that everything is fine. 🤦‍♂️

Something shady is up and Britney is not safe. The sooner you admit this to yourselves, the better. She is in danger. 

So let me get this straight...

Last week y'all said something is wrong because it's not her making the instagram posts

This week y'all saying something is wrong because Britney wrote in her instagram posts that she wasn't at the party where TMZ (the most reliable soure on the planet all of a sudden) said she was.

So which one is it ? She writes the insta posts or she doesn't ??

9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

So let me get this straight...

Last week y'all said something is wrong because it's not her making the instagram posts

This week y'all saying something is wrong because Britney wrote in her instagram posts that she wasn't at the party where TMZ (the most reliable soure on the planet all of a sudden) said she was.

So which one is it ? She writes the insta posts or she doesn't ??

No, it's very consistent. The posts putting her sister and mother in a good light - definitely not her. This, also not her. I don't trust many people around her but I do like to think that Paris is a reliable source and good person, mostly because I know people who have met her in real life and said she was very sweet and seemed genuine. 

Bear in mind that Team Con is very aware of the gossip going on at the moment. They are doing anything to throw people off. But whichever way you look at it, it's obvious that something is off. And it's not just her "being weird because she has suffered a lot of trauma".

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

No, it's very consistent. The posts putting her sister and mother in a good light - definitely not her. This, also not her. I don't trust many people around her but I do like to think that Paris is a reliable source and good person, mostly because I know people who have met her in real life and said she was very sweet and seemed genuine. 

Bear in mind that Team Con is very aware of the gossip going on at the moment. They are doing anything to throw people off. But whichever way you look at it, it's obvious that something is off. And it's not just her "being weird because she has suffered a lot of trauma".

There is nothing "off" Britney is just taking time off and doesn't want to be photographed by tha paparazzi or other people telling about her whereabouts. She's using her instagram to call people out, just like she's doing now with TMZ.

"Team Con" is a shattered group of individuals trying to save their own *** and just trying to make sure Rosengart doesn't come after their money and getting paid by the tabloids to give information they don't actually have because they are no longer in contact with Britney.

She is fine, but y'all just can't live without any drama.

26 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

There is nothing "off" Britney is just taking time off and doesn't want to be photographed by tha paparazzi or other people telling about her whereabouts. She's using her instagram to call people out, just like she's doing now with TMZ.

"Team Con" is a shattered group of individuals trying to save their own *** and just trying to make sure Rosengart doesn't come after their money and getting paid by the tabloids to give information they don't actually have because they are no longer in contact with Britney.

She is fine, but y'all just can't live without any drama.

And you base all of that on what evidence?

Britney has said she wants her voice heard and she wants justice. She has said she won't be satisfied until those responsible pay. She said that in the audio message she posted. So that doesn't fit your theory at all.

Team Con consists of a large group of very rich and powerful people with lots of Hollywood contacts. They want her dead. They don't want her to speak. She is a huge threat to them. This idea that they are defeated and have no influence on her is completely false, even if Sam is a good guy. Then add that to the probable fact that Sam is on their side. He was placed there by them. Then the closest person to her is still aligned with them.

She is NOT fine.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block