Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

5 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

So now her diagnosis is

Bipolar 

Dementia

Schizophrenia 

Dissociative Identity Disorder 

Poor Britney, no wonder she was in a conservatorship 😂

Sorry, but conservatorships don’t happen for no reason. I think she needed a conservatorship, but she needed someone to be in charge that didn’t exploit her like her family did. They absolutely took advantage of her situation. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

And you base all of that on what evidence?

Britney has said she wants her voice heard and she wants justice. She has said she won't be satisfied until those responsible pay. She said that in the audio message she posted. So that doesn't fit your theory at all.

Team Con consists of a large group of very rich and powerful people with lots of Hollywood contacts. They want her dead. They don't want her to speak. She is a huge threat to them. This idea that they are defeated and have no influence on her is completely false, even if Sam is a good guy. Then add that to the probable fact that Sam is on their side. He was placed there by them. Then the closest person to her is still aligned with them.

She is NOT fine.

As we are bringing up what BRITNEY said, she said she wants her FAMILY be held responsible. Besides her family and Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill she hasn't talked or suggested anything about ANY rich and powerfull Holywood people that you are inventing being involed. This idea that a "Hollywood elite" is controlling everything and has the power to keep controlling a woman who is legally free is a typical unbased conspiracy theory without any factual proof.

And to keep going with what BRITNEY said, she has said numerous times that Sam is her rock. She loves him. She married him. Confirmed by Britney NUMEROUS times. 

So the evidence that I am reffering to is the things BRITNEY herself said, and what she hasn't said. She hasn't said anything you guys are claiming.

9 hours ago, AlfredIslas said:

Paris is not a good person and she will never be a good person. She's clearly using Britney for her next 15 minutes of fame. Cade works in the industry so he will also use Britney to advance his career, it's just how these people work. Britney will never have that many genuine friends in Hollywood. The only way to have any semblance of a decent relationship with these people is by using them back so it's fair at least, but Britney does not need these people. She's not even focused on her career or her fame right now. 

Britney needs to go out there and seek more opportunities to meet regular people who don't want or need her fame. I feel like there's so many celebrities who have friendships that barely anybody knows about, but everyone currently in Britney's life has their relationship with her all over their pages. 

I disagree with this. Because Paris is very clever successful business woman. She is just playing that blonde persona and keeping herself relevant somehow. She was just singing her song with Miley and Sia recently. Of course she will love to get attention because of Brit. But that doesn't mean she is bad for Brit. Belive or not Britney can even learn new things from her about how to deal with industry. Paris is another survivor. I do believe she admire Britney a lot and big fan of her. 

37 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

As we are bringing up what BRITNEY said, she said she wants her FAMILY be held responsible. Besides her family and Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill she hasn't talked or suggested anything about ANY rich and powerfull Holywood people that you are inventing being involed. This idea that a "Hollywood elite" is controlling everything and has the power to keep controlling a woman who is legally free is a typical unbased conspiracy theory without any factual proof.

And to keep going with what BRITNEY said, she has said numerous times that Sam is her rock. She loves him. She married him. Confirmed by Britney NUMEROUS times. 

So the evidence that I am reffering to is the things BRITNEY herself said, and what she hasn't said. She hasn't said anything you guys are claiming.

I am talking about her family, Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill. Those are the people who want her dead. But there are a lot of other people too. People like Larry Rudolph, for instance. Lou Taylor is very rich and very connected. Don't underestimate her power.

Yes, Britney also believed at different points in time that Justin and K-Fed were on her side and look how that turned out. Ever heard the expression "love is blind"? Or "the waiting game"? 

5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I am talking about her family, Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill. Those are the people who want her dead. But there are a lot of other people too. People like Larry Rudolph, for instance. Lou Taylor is very rich and very connected. Don't underestimate her power.

Yes, Britney also believed at different points in time that Justin and K-Fed were on her side and look how that turned out. Ever heard the expression "love is blind"? Or "the waiting game"? 

Ohh okay so Britney herself can't be trusted either since she chose to marry the man who is just a puppet of the people who want her dead :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

17 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I disagree with this. Because Paris is very clever successful business woman. She is just playing that blonde persona and keeping herself relevant somehow. She was just singing her song with Miley and Sia recently. Of course she will love to get attention because of Brit. But that doesn't mean she is bad for Brit. Belive or not Britney can even learn new things from her about how to deal with industry. Paris is another survivor. I do believe she admire Britney a lot and big fan of her. 

Lol Paris doesn't have one genuine/honest bone in her body (and she's quite bony so that's saying a lot)

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Paris has always been a fake person, she's glued to anyone who's getting media attention so she can have her 15 minutes (wich were ended by Kim K) back. Not to mention her racist/homophobic past.

1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Sorry, but conservatorships don’t happen for no reason. I think she needed a conservatorship, but she needed someone to be in charge that didn’t exploit her like her family did. They absolutely took advantage of her situation. 

Relax Lou, I'm kidding 

15 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You all SAY THE SAME THING EVERYDAY

..."I'm right because FreeBritney was once a conspiracy theory and no one knows what's going on" 

Like, is that the line Lou and her marketing firm figured out for y'all? 

Oh yeah…and the „you are probably team con and work for Lou“-card is something BRAND NEW:clownery_makeup_meme:

you do you sis…cheer Brit on if she has dead eyes and is spinning her ******* around the house. Everything is fine:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Just now, Glorious Exaholic said:

Oh yeah…and the „you are probably team con and work for Lou“-card is something BRAND NEW:clownery_makeup_meme:

you do you sis…cheer Brit on if she has dead eyes and is spinning her ******* around the house. Everything is fine:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I refuse to engage in the conversation to comment about what is fine and what is not. That is not appropriate and only up to Britney and her medical team. 

Britney is not a politician so all you screaming like little betches just shows you're too stupid to talk about real issues plaguing the world. Sorry. 

5 hours ago, Viking84 said:

And you base all of that on what evidence?

Britney has said she wants her voice heard and she wants justice. She has said she won't be satisfied until those responsible pay. She said that in the audio message she posted. So that doesn't fit your theory at all.

Team Con consists of a large group of very rich and powerful people with lots of Hollywood contacts. They want her dead. They don't want her to speak. She is a huge threat to them. This idea that they are defeated and have no influence on her is completely false, even if Sam is a good guy. Then add that to the probable fact that Sam is on their side. He was placed there by them. Then the closest person to her is still aligned with them.

She is NOT fine.

I just don’t understand why you people expect what she said a year ago in a very scary situation, you know just exposing stuff for the first time, to match up in any way with how she feels now. She’s a human, and a battered one at that. People aren’t ever consistent to the degree of being audited but the whole world and coming out clean. Please, there’s inconsistencies in defendant alibis all the time, in peoples stories, especially when they were in a situation that causes shock and trauma. Our brains aren’t perfect and we are allowed to feel contradicting feelings at any time. In fact it happens all the time. So it’s entirely possible  that she wants justice as well as privacy. How are those two things opposite anyway? By your rationale if she wants to have her story known she has to be available to all fans and media? That’s a ridiculous expectation. She already has a book coming out, what more do you want? If she doesn’t want to be seen that’s on her, I mean the pandemic did a number on us wanting to ever leave our house, why wouldn’t she, as anxiety written as she must be, want the same. She even shared she sometimes sleeps for days because of the pain. That for sure depresses a person, to feel ill so much, not to mention her kids who were her life and reason want nothing to do with her. So much so that she rather not live by them as a sorry reminder. People don’t have to explain themselves or be perfectly consistent in their words and thinking, plus we only see a part of it online not the whole picture. Britney is being normal, it would be weird if she was perfectly consistent in her thoughts and even actions. Please, not after what she’s been through. 

5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Ohh okay so Britney herself can't be trusted either since she chose to marry the man who is just a puppet of the people who want her dead :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

She has always been someone who trusts people too easily and everyone she has trusted has betrayed her. She married and had kids with one of these people before. How can you just dismiss the fact that Sam has been playing her for years? A lot of facts support that theory. The theory that he is genuinely in love with her and hs her best interests at heart, on the other hand, doesn't match up at all with a lot of the facts.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block