Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

At the end of this day, this podcast has taught me that we need to STOP asking people from the earlier time period to "speak out" because atp it's clear they all think the same thing about Britney and I don't think we're going to like the answers. While the picture on some parts of story come into focus a bit more because of their responses, they ultimately all just disappoint me with their inability to recognize a conservatorship IS NOT supposed to force ppl to do what you want, or force help onto someone even if you think its in their "best interest." Its wrong, POINT BLANK. But none of them recognize that. Listening to them try to justify it makes me sooooo angryyyyyy. Listening to them like:

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

• Love 8
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Update Listening to the podcast now and typing as I listen. More IMPORTANT tidbits from Jason included below. It's long because I was trying to be detailed for those who don't want to listen to the whole thing.

- lemme first add that I hate the sound of his voice lol, I forget he was from Long Island, and the accent is stronggg wit this one. Although I love Pete Davidson's long island accent

- Britney threatened to not go on the world tour (Circus? ) unless Jason Trawick (who had already been fired as her agent by Jamie because of the relationship) joined her on tour. Jason was conflicted because he has a job that he cares about. 

-He jokes about having to audition for Criminal music video. It was shot in London for a period of around 10 days. It turns out he doesn't drive motorcycles (I thought he did). But Britney got him one much later after video as a gift so he had go to get his license. But their relationship was towards the end so he was "waiting around for it" until they broke up. After they broke up, he called around to see if the bike was still coming but it never did. This story was odd and weird to me. What kind of a jerk strings a woman along for a bike? Maybe he was joking bc he says they both knew the relationship was winding down.

- the break up wasn't easy he said because he missed the kids because had known them since they were around 1. But he recently Facetimed them. He says he doesn't want kids but they were the closest feeling to having kids and he treated them as if they were his kids. He says they had them 50% of the time so in a way he feels like he he sort of raised them and it was hard not seeing them anymore. He says the end of the relationship didn't work because there was a lot of fighting and he didn't want that in front of the kids. 

-CONTRARY to what many of us believed, Jamie did not "set up Jason" into Britney's life. In fact, Britney ASKED Jason to become a conservator and they both wanted it at the time, so they went to Jamie who was like "Ooook, lemme go get it approved from the courts". It was going to be Jamie+Jason. There was a point where him and Britney were seriously thinking about leaving Hollywood/LA to move to Louisiana. He thinks their relationship would have been saved if they moved out of LA and went to Louisiana. He also thinks the CON would have ended quicker too.

- In a way he is glad the CON ended, just so she can get an opportunity to show the world whether or not the CON should have been in place. He says, if she fails, she fails. But at least she'd get the opportunity. (? strange way to phrase it) Jason T says he wants her to prove everyone wrong. At the same time he also believes she actually needed it from 2007-2012 for guidance. The host points out guidance and conservatorship are two different things. He says it was more than that, hesitates to go in details but mentions she needed therapy (obviously sidestepping her mental health which is good because ewww to reveal details about that) and something in place to stop her from contacting certain ppl. He was TRYING to give interesting details around this point but the stupid host would keep interrupting so who knows what more he was going to say.

-He says Jamie was well intentioned and doesn't think he was a bad guy. He thinks it was important because the kids were there and it was important that she had some type of structure or guidance. But admits he wasn't there the later part, but when he was there he says Jamie gave up alot of his life for Britney. 

-He hopes at one point she moves on (huh) and the whole family is reconciled before its "too late" because everyone is getting older.

Thank you very much for summarizing 💖🙏

Is anyone surprised? He was literally part of Team Con and a handler. He should have kept quiet, this is going to comeback and bite him. I remember there were rumours he was being abusive to Britney, they even  made a PR article for People Magazine to wash away that idea. 

Edited by J45x
  • Love 7
Just now, hello70 said:

At the end of this day, this podcast has taught me that we need to STOP asking people from the earlier time period to "speak out" because atp it's clear they all think the same thing about Britney and I don't think we're going to like the answers. They all just disappoint me with their answers :( 

Jason is clearly still thinking from the mind of an agent, not of a human being. He talks about business and how Britney was not working in 2005/2006. Same as Colon Spears, he's still thinking from the mind of an ATM, not as a father whose daughter told him over and over again that she was not happy with the c-ship.

I mean, the day these people realize that Britney is a human being, they'll perhaps comprehend her pain and suffering. But so far, they only cared about Britney the star and money machine :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Also can u imagine your husband being your conservator as well? That's NUTS! Thank Godney this relationship it fell apart :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 6
  • Like 3

SAY WHAT ? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

OK here we go again :

If a consevatorship is needed for 90 yo grandmas who are unable to feed themselves or people suffering from dementia then explain how this is one of the first thing they made her do :

Britney Spears - Britney Spears Photos - Zimbio

Le Circus Tour STARRING Britney Spears Photo Stock - Alamy

She was too sick in her head to have the right to vote but she was perfectly fine to do that ???

Jason and all of teamFlopCon EXPLAIN or SHUT THE **** UP FOREVER ! 

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Edited by Alio
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, hello70 said:

At the end of this day, this podcast has taught me that we need to STOP asking people from the earlier time period to "speak out" because atp it's clear they all think the same thing about Britney and I don't think we're going to like the answers.

It's not true that all people that used to be in her life think she needed the conservatorship. Alli, who was around a lot in 2007 said she totally disagreed that Britney needed a conservatorship. Felicia said she doesn't think Britney needed a conservatorship. The NYT article gave a quote from a boyfriend Britney had during the conservatorship (but gave them anonymity) that said they knew that Britney did not need a conservatorship. There's been several other people who were in her life in from the mid-2000's right through the conservatorship years who have said they do not think she needed it.

Funnily enough, it always seems to be the people who were financially benefitting from the conservatorship who are the ones who are certain she needed it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Jason is one of many people who benefited from Britney’s conservatorship. The X Factor deal paid him big time!!! Lest we forget.Happy Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

I found it super interesting that he speaks about how he was told by his bosses that he was going to have to quit his job as a television agent if he was going to continue to tour around the world with Britney, and then low and behold... weeks after the Femme Fatale Tour ends she has a new television job lined up that is paying $20million and allows her to remain in Los Angeles. How convenient.

• Love 3

This is horse sh1t. And it's interesting that Sam Asghari, who is the ONLY ONE that spoke up against the conservatorship and against Jamie Spears out of all her boyfriends/ex husbands, is the one you all are coming for. I'm glad she has Sam, they've been together for like 6 years now, which is twice the time she was married with KFed and this scumbag Jason, so he knows way more about Britney's  current needs than them. 

And I just hate how they all want to force her to ''get help'' or ''get treatment'' as a reason to be in a conservatorship, they just can't see how wrong it is and that she doesn't need to lose all of her basic rights just so she get proper treatment. By the way, she is a wealthy woman and if she wants to spend ALL of her money and go bankrupt it's her ******* life. a lot of celebrities went bankrupt and none of them were put in a conservatorship.  She should be ALLOWED to make mistakes and **** up her life just like we all do sometimes. 

Edited by anakinskywalker
typo
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I believe he knows so many keys things he will never elaborate on. 

In my opinion, there are lots of things we don't know about her situation. IF she was a risk to herself or for the kids, the conservatorship was needed. In my country, it's possible to use this arrangement to protect the conservatee and guarantee the treatment and security. The problem that happened to her was that a lot of people were exploiting her to steal her money.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wow that micro **** weasel. No wonder Britney dumped his azz. 

Where is the source for what OP is claiming he said

3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol-she needed the con because it kept her working. 

I noticed how he pointed out many times before the con,  that britney WASNT Working or how he said she wasnt doing anything. 

Britney wasnt a human being to these people. She was Literally just a money-making machine. Wow. 

Exactly. And she had two kids back to back and still recorded/released an album, so if anything, she needed more time off.

But Britney working means Jason got paid (i.e. How I Met Your Mother and X Factor). So of course he says this. What a pathetic POS!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block