Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

Just now, jordeezy said:

Jason says he and Britney were looking involving to Louisianna. From what I can tell, Britney never intended to work again after GH:MP. 

No according to Jason on the pod cast she wasn't working at the time cause she had back to back kids.

It was Britney that wanted to do Will and Grace and the agency didn't want her too.

• Love 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

And...I am not quoting Jason...I am just saying, if we just listen to what everyone has to say...Britney did not want to work anymore after 2006

That's simply not true she did her Matt Laurer interview talking about a clothing line she had coming out called "Baby Soul, Rock N Roll" she was also working on other projects.

She might've been on a break from music, but was very much still working.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh Jason, don't put yourself in the firing line with information you clearly got from the family...

He didn’t “get that info” from the family, he was actually there. At least for the early parts. His mentioning her walking around naked also reminds me of the bodyguard lawsuit from way back and that was one of the things he said too. Anyway, We’ve long wanted to know  what Jason thinks and now we do. It’s just that we don’t like the answer.

I’m really disappointed in Jason because I thought he was against Team Con and was really hoping for a different answer. He sounds like dumb ol’ Bryan. Jason is also super close with Cade, I thought, but I could be wrong. Especially now that he’s doing this podcast. They don’t seem to hang out as much (at least not publicly). So disappointing but I need to go and listen for myself since I haven’t heard it yet (just read the summary).

Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I’m really disappointed in Jason because I thought he was against Team Con and was really hoping for a different answer. He sounds like dumb ol’ Bryan. Jason is also super close with Cade, I thought, but I could be wrong. Especially now that he’s doing this podcast. They don’t seem to hang out as much (at least not publicly). So disappointing but I need to go and listen for myself since I haven’t heard it yet (just read the summary).

Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

what was that interaction he had with casey from crowd surf that one time? i  need to re-visit that with this new information and clear allegiance to team con.

4 minutes ago, Jay 2000 said:

She needed a conservatorship as she was spending a lot of money? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: She was a wealthy woman in her mid 20’s spending HER OWN HARD EARNED MONEY :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

right? like if she wanted to go broke she could... she made that money, it was hers to spend. maybe she wanted to spend it all and become a peasant... this was also her right.

INSANE.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block