Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

I hope Britney responds and destroys him expose all the bad. It sucks these people do all this just to spite britney. If things were so good you wouldn’t have left Britney. It’s sick to say your ex gf needed a conservatorship, that you dated… how do you know her and Kevin were spending so much if you weren’t there. And who cares if she was spending she  was worth 55 million in 2007, she had more than enough to spend not to mention she put $600 million dollars away just for her children! She had plenty of money! Her family just wanted to control her again. 

Bryan Spears is very bothersome, it kinda seems like he was obsessed with his little sister. He said before it was a family business, and maybe in some aspects it was but that doesn’t make you Britney Spears. This whole family literally lives through her

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Midnights said:

I am confused. You say he was happy to have the cship ended and then you say he said she needed it. 

Can somebody explain that?

Also what has Jason with Taylor Swift to do? Can somebdy explain that one too???

Thanks ***

Jason was the agent for Taylor Swift one of his clients, Taylor and her mom weren't happy he started dating Britney so they started calling other agents. Jason said Paris was also a client and didn't care they were dating long as he was getting the work that needed to be done. 

Jason said she needed the C Ship while he was involved, but said he's happy it ended so she can prove to the world whether she needed it or didn't need it.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Jason was the agent for Taylor Swift one of his clients, Taylor and her mom weren't happy he started dating Britney so they started calling other agents.

Jason said she needed the C Ship while he was involved, but said he's happy it ended so she can prove to the world whether she needed it or didn't need it.

Thank you. The Taylor Swift part was new to me!

Never knew that, I am glad they seperated ways, imagine that scumbag working with Taylor

• Love 4

He said he could turn her down and get fired or do this and get fired, so he went with it. 

Jason met Britney's brother Bryan was friends with him for a year and never asked about her.

tells me everything i need to know.

honestly my intuition tells me these people (jamie, brian, kevin, jason, etc) are not really lying, they truly believe the things they say and they trully in their hearts believe the conservatorship was good - they are not pretending. they are so rotten that their brain has indeed found a way to justify all of these.

they are probably covert narcissist and cowards.

i think on the other side of the coin, we have lou T who i do believe knew what she was doing and pretended otherwise.

but these men... there really believe what they say... my god a lifetime is not enough for them to learn the wrongness of their ways.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

His mentality - oh now she can prove whatever she needed it or didn't is disgusting. It's like secretly rooting for someone to fail.

Yeah, it's like team con including Kevin, Jason and all of them are waiting and hoping Britney makes a mistake so they can say a C ship was needed.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block