Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Great point, and it's line with what othrrs have said; her father said that Britney was happiest when she was singing and dancing in FTR, if I recall correctly. Her brother said singing and dancing was "all she knew how to do" in 2020.

Compare this statement to Lynne's statement that Jamie described Britney as a "racehorse" who should be treated as such...

...and then take Britney's own words; I was a machine, barely human. They literally killed me.

If the conservatorship was used to keep Britney working, thank you for more proof it was used wrong purposefully and for profit.

It was. It was to keep her working to ensure she could still support her family. Thats all she ever was to them. They didnt really care about her. Any of them. I honestly think the con had put brit in unpleasent situations in an attempt to make her mental health decline during the con

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

It was. It was to keep her working to ensure she could still support her family. Thats all she ever was to them. They didnt really care about her. Any of them. I honestly think the con had put brit in unpleasent situations in an attempt to make her mental health decline during the con

I agree and I think they allegedly were trying to overly medicate her and have some physical issues arise with her to keep her trapped forever and steal the estate. 

• Like 7

So a few things... He also saw her as a prop. What an ******* to say he slept with her because he didn't want to be fired. He's always been a taker and took advantage of the fact that Britney is a giver. I'm glad that Britney divorced his useless *** when he applied to be a co-conservator. Let's not even talk about the allegations of abuse and how depressed she looked with him towards the end.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Interesting that she was the one who wanted to the Will n Grace. It was one of her best gigs. Her team has always been so out of touch and reactionary. Also showed she was a true ally even then it wasn't that well accepted to be.

For sure and her best TV appearance out of Glee, HIMYM, and other stuff she did. Britney slayed Will and Grace.

• Love 4

I mean, I'm not surprised to hear this. The opinion is always very split from people who were formerly in her life, some say she needed the conservatorship, some say she didn't need it.

I would ask him how she was able to work as much as she did if she was truly in such a bad state that she needed a conservatorship.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So a few things... He also saw her as a prop. What an ******* to say he slept with her because he didn't want to be fired. He's always been a taker and took advantage of the fact that Britney is a giver. I'm glad that Britney divorced his useless *** when he applied to be a co-conservator. Let's not even talk about the allegations of abuse and how depressed she looked with him towards the end.

And the jokes how he practiced love scenes with her from Criminal video... He's pathetic.

• Like 2

Update Listening to the podcast now and typing as I listen. More IMPORTANT tidbits from Jason included below. It's long because I was trying to be detailed for those who don't want to listen to the whole thing.

- lemme first add that I hate the sound of his voice lol, I forget he was from Long Island, and the accent is stronggg wit this one. Although I love Pete Davidson's long island accent

- Britney threatened to not go on the world tour (Circus? ) unless Jason Trawick (who had already been fired as her agent by Jamie because of the relationship) joined her on tour. Jason was conflicted because he has a job that he cares about. 

-He jokes about having to audition for Criminal music video. It was shot in London for a period of around 10 days. It turns out he doesn't drive motorcycles (I thought he did). But Britney got him one much later after video as a gift so he had go to get his license. But their relationship was towards the end so he was "waiting around for it" until they broke up. After they broke up, he called around to see if the bike was still coming but it never did. This story was odd and weird to me. What kind of a jerk strings a woman along for a bike? Maybe he was joking bc he says they both knew the relationship was winding down.

- the break up wasn't easy he said because he missed the kids because had known them since they were around 1. But he recently Facetimed them. He says he doesn't want kids but they were the closest feeling to having kids and he treated them as if they were his kids. He says they had them 50% of the time so in a way he feels like he he sort of raised them and it was hard not seeing them anymore. He says the end of the relationship didn't work because there was a lot of fighting and he didn't want that in front of the kids. 

-CONTRARY to what many of us believed, Jamie did not "set up Jason" into Britney's life. In fact, Britney ASKED Jason to become a conservator and they both wanted it at the time, so they went to Jamie who was like "Ooook, lemme go get it approved from the courts". It was going to be Jamie+Jason. There was a point where him and Britney were seriously thinking about leaving Hollywood/LA to move to Louisiana. He thinks their relationship would have been saved if they moved out of LA and went to Louisiana. He also thinks the CON would have ended quicker too.

- In a way he is glad the CON ended, just so she can get an opportunity to show the world whether or not the CON should have been in place. He says, if she fails, she fails. But at least she'd get the opportunity. (? strange way to phrase it) Jason T says he wants her to prove everyone wrong. At the same time he also believes she actually needed it from 2007-2012 for guidance. The host points out guidance and conservatorship are two different things. He says it was more than that, hesitates to go in details but mentions she needed therapy (obviously sidestepping her mental health which is good because ewww to reveal details about that) and something in place to stop her from contacting certain ppl. He was TRYING to give interesting details around this point but the stupid host would keep interrupting so who knows what more he was going to say.

-He says Jamie was well intentioned and doesn't think he was a bad guy. He thinks it was important because the kids were there and it was important that she had some type of structure or guidance. But admits he wasn't there the later part, but when he was there he says Jamie gave up alot of his life for Britney. 

-He hopes at one point she moves on (huh) and the whole family is reconciled before its "too late" because everyone is getting older.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Funny how nobody wants conservatorships over people who don’t MAKE enough money, but they all want them over people who did make it but don’t SPEND it the way they’d like them to 
:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

correct this is why conservatorships are conceptually wrong from the get go.

same as non profits… if there’s a profit just create more expenses? LOL

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block