Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

1 hour ago, Sia said:

Well he signed her to his agency to help with her career, so the fact that she wasn’t working IS important to him since that’s the only way his agency makes money. That’s THEIR JOB!

He even said she was a gamble because at that point, he didn’t know what he was gonna do and it wasn’t until 2008 that he was able to actually speak to and work with her. 

So how exactly was that a bad thing?

Also, it’s not surprising he became a co- conservator because his job is to move her career forward so with him being a co-conservator, he didn’t have to go through Jamie to approve all of the business decisions. Some of y’all look too deep and avoid common sense.

To me, Jason got caught up in an unfortunate mess and good for him for getting out while he could.

Its a bad thng because he never took in what she wanted as a person. If he did, he probably could have not wasted his time and foud other clients. It was clear as  day that britney was taking a break. SHE EVEN SAID SO ON HER WEBSITES!!!!  So hes the gotdamn stupid for signing on with a cilent whos priority was motherhood and taking a break from the industry.  Some of YOU people lack common sense and social skills. 

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Its a bad thng because he never took in what she wanted as a person. If he did, he probably could have not wasted his time and foud other clients. It was clear as  day that britney was taking a break. SHE EVEN SAID SO ON HER WEBSITES!!!!  So hes the gotdamn stupid for signing on with a cilent whos priority was motherhood and taking a break from the industry.  Some of YOU people lack common sense and social skills. 

See, you still don't get it.

As an entertainer, having an agent is common practice. It's extremely rare for someone at her level to not have one, whether she is actively taking jobs or not. He was brought in PRIOR to her downfall to be her agent and he took her on knowing she wasn't working, but he also knew that once she was ready, she'd be a great client for him and his agency. I'm sure had he known what was to come, he probably wouldn't have even taken her on - who knows.

Either way, his motive was purely financial but why would it not be? His job is to represent artists and make money so you can't be mad at him for that.

Lastly, you can't sit there and imply that he forced her to work. Whether Team Con forced her to work or not has nothing to do with him. His JOB (yes, JOB) is to find her work when she or her team ask him to find her work. How can you fault him for that?

• Love 1

For Jason to say it wasn’t about the finances is a FLAT LIE! 

She’s too sick to spend her own money but not sick enough to perform every night on a worldwide tour that made millions?!

And the therapy she went through made her absolutely more sick! The Therapy she went through was insulting. She was a non alcoholic (couldn’t even drink if she wanted) but yet she had to attend AA meetings every week? While her alcoholic dad runs the ship?!!

Not to mention they purposefully sedated her with *****…funny how Jason never touched on that, just that the con provided structure for her…

well I’m certain it did provide a lot of structure…cults also provide structure too! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Sia said:

See, you still don't get it.

As an entertainer, having an agent is common practice. It's extremely rare for someone at her level to not have one, whether she is actively taking jobs or not. He was brought in PRIOR to her downfall to be her agent and he took her on knowing she wasn't working, but he also knew that once she was ready, she'd be a great client for him and his agency. I'm sure had he known what was to come, he probably wouldn't have even taken her on - who knows.

Either way, his motive was purely financial but why would it not be? His job is to represent artists and make money so you can't be mad at him for that.

Lastly, you can't sit there and imply that he forced her to work. Whether Team Con forced her to work or not has nothing to do with him. His JOB (yes, JOB) is to find her work when she or her team ask him to find her work. How can you fault him for that?

He was completely team con

he did force her to work he helped get the 15 million xfactor contract! And he was there every show for “support” as she was super drugged up… 

BRITNEY DIDNT WANT TO DO XFACTOR!

He made money off the pain and tears of his gf.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

He was completely team con

he did force her to work he helped get the 15 million xfactor contract! And he was there every show for “support” as she was super drugged up… 

BRITNEY DIDNT WANT TO DO XFACTOR!

He made money off the pain and tears of his gf.

See thats YOUR narrative and I'm not here for conspiracies and assumptions.

"he helped get the 15 million xfactor contract!" Um...as an agent, that's his job. I seriously can't with y'all. By your definition, then the dancers, hair stylists and everyone involved in her career contributed to her exploitation for DOING THIER JOBS.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

I totally agree with you. The conservatorship should have ended as Circus album was released. If she was able to work therefore she was capable to take care about her personal issues. 

She was abused, that's no doubt about it. The fact that she had a DIU installed against her will was really abusive. In my contra conservatees can have children normally, it's just about the treatment and taking care of their state. 

Oh no, I don't think we agree, because I don't think the conservatorship shoud have ended with Circus, I think it should have never been put in place.

IF there were no other choice than to conserve her, they should have applied for an actually appropriate type of conservatorship (limited, LPS, for example, not the one for totally unable elderly people), and it certainly should have been done in a decent and legal way, following due process, giving her 5 days notice to attend the hearing and challenge it if she so wished, actually filing capacity declaration, etc etc etc., and they should have never applied for a permanent one.

If you look at all the little steps they took from day one and all the ways they twisted the process, it's clear as day they didn't do it because she "needed guidance" but because they wanted to control her money (and for that they needed to control her person).

Also you say "If she was able to work therefore she was capable to take care about her personal issues.", I totally agree with you on this, and the fact that they put her to work filming for How I Met Your Mother literally a couple weeks after they conserved her, tells me the conservatorship was in fact not needed (and one of its goals was to use her as a workhorse and reap her money).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Oh no, I don't think we agree, because I don't think the conservatorship shoud have ended with Circus, I think it should have never been put in place.

IF there were no other choice than to conserve her, they should have applied for an actually appropriate type of conservatorship (limited, LPS, for example, not the one for totally unable elderly people), and it certainly should have been done in a decent and legal way, following due process, giving her 5 days notice to attend the hearing and challenge it if she so wished, actually filing capacity declaration, etc etc etc., and they should have never applied for a permanent one.

If you look at all the little steps they took from day one and all the ways they twisted the process, it's clear as day they didn't do it because she "needed guidance" but because they wanted to control her money (and for that they needed to control her person).

Also you say "If she was able to work therefore she was capable to take care about her personal issues.", I totally agree with you on this, and the fact that they put her to work filming for How I Met Your Mother literally a couple weeks after they conserved her, tells me the conservatorship was in fact not needed (and one of its goals was to use her as a workhorse and reap her money).

I never said she needed to be permanently in a conservatorship. I don't know the types of conservatorships you have in your country, but I think she needed that for less than a year and just to guarantee that she was doing her treatment, I understand the fact that there was a plot and they did it for the money.

This would never happen in Brazil, I know someone who has schizophrenia and he asked to change his conservators 3 times only this year and was attended, he can have relationships and lives almost normally. They went too far with her and caused serious trauma and loss to Britney.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

OK, the highlights for this were terrible. If you listen to the podcast for yourself, aside from him being pro c-ship, what was wrong with what he said?

We know Britney has been said to overspend. It makes sense that, given her background and parents and their issues with finances, she personally would not be good with money.

Also, what he said about him becoming co-conservator made sense: Him being part of it would give her more say/freedom etc. as he could advocate on her behalf. Of course, the thing is complicated and so I'm not surprised it was a point of contention between them. 

I still don't agree that she needed a c-ship and for that long. Maybe at first and maybe temporarily. I can see how her family would be desperate to get her help, as rehab and everything else wasn't working. I've always thought this and I've said it before here — just not often. However, we all know it went on longer to keep her working and it became a family business. It doesn't mean it wasn't corrupt and that she was treated well. We know that wasn't the case. And there's no excuse for that. Family shouldn't do that to their loved ones.

The thing about them moving to Louisiana… well, we know the c-ship was extended there and in other places Britney would live or frequent. I'm not sure I agree that it would've ended sooner with Jason as co-conservator and them still a couple.

because he is saying she was incapacitated enough to not be able to manage her own life, finances, medical decisions, and who was in and out of her life, but he was allowed in her life, and he was allowed to be the only one around, and she was well enough to consent to a ***ual relationship with him and eventually an engagement,,, and for him to control her life

he says he never wanted kids, when it's obvious she wanted more and she came with baggage

he says jamie is the savior, when britney doesn't have the same opinion

it's like he doesn't know britney at all, doesn't care about her feelings at all, it's like he's talking about a business matter

plus, the whole concept he is describing is inherently predatory

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Sia said:

See thats YOUR narrative and I'm not here for conspiracies and assumptions.

"he helped get the 15 million xfactor contract!" Um...as an agent, that's his job. I seriously can't with y'all. By your definition, then the dancers, hair stylists and everyone involved in her career contributed to her exploitation for DOING THIER JOBS.

but that's a massive conflict of interest, don't you agree? He had applied to be her conservator, he was her fiancee and he was an agent

Either way you look, Britney's side, CAA's side, his other clients' side, it was ****ed up

Her dancers and hair stylists were just that, dancers and hair stylists

Edited by Applejack
34 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I never said she needed to be permanently in a conservatorship. I don't know the types of conservatorships you have in your country, but I think she needed that for less than a year and just to guarantee that she was doing her treatment, I understand the fact that there was a plot and they did it for the money.

This would never happen in Brazil, I know someone who has schizophrenia and he asked to change his conservators 3 times only this year and was attended, he can have relationships and lives almost normally. They went too far with her and caused serious trauma and loss to Britney.

Yeah, sorry, I understand you didn't mean it should be permanent. What I meant to eplain is I think it shouldn't have even put in place in the first place, temporary or not. And even in the case that you were right and she needed one, it shouldn't have been done the way they did it, from the very beginning. I don't really know the types of conservatorships that exist in my country because I didn't do any research on it, but I did get somewhat informed on California conservatorships because of Britney's case, and that's what my reasoning is based on, and that's why I wanted to tell you, because it seemed like you didn't really get how wrong it was, from day 1, regardless of how much help she needed.

I'm glad this could never happen in your country! It sure seems like Cali probate court and conservatorships in particular are a mess that makes it very easy to prey on wealthy disabled people, and people took advantage of that with Britney and others.

• Love 2
On 1/9/2023 at 2:17 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They probably wanted to cater to conservatives. Doing Will & Grace would be too gay for them.

Meanwhile this fanbase is 90% gay. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

That wasn’t an issue back then like it is now. (We’ve gone backwards) 

Will & Grace was at its peak during that year and was one of the most watched episodes ever. It was a huge show at the time, she knew what she was doing.  

The fact there people are here who say they think she deserved a conservatorship in the beginning is disgusting. So you support stripping people of their basic human rights? Interesting. In my opinion there are NO justifications for a CONservatorship. All they do is open the door for evil people to take full advantage of the situation which seems to happen all the time. They should be outlawed. There are countless ways to help people without taking over their entire life. ESPECIALLY someone as young as Britney. 

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, alleyesonme393 said:

The fact there people are here who say they think she deserved a conservatorship in the beginning is disgusting. So you support stripping people of their basic human rights? Interesting. In my opinion there are NO justifications for a CONservatorship. They should be outlawed. There are countless ways to help people without taking over their entire life. ESPECIALLY someone as young as Britney. 

I agree there was NO reason for her to be in a C ship, not for a second, not for a minute and not for a day, a week a year.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2023 at 12:13 PM, Tar_isa said:

Maybe you guys don't know this but a conservatorship doesn't have to actually take all your rights and autonomy away. So let's say you guys are right and maybe she did need some sort of conservatorship to help her out during trying times... then why not apply for a limited type of conservatorship, maybe affecting only her personal life, if the problem was disability due to mental illness? Or just a financial one, if the problem was she spent too much (we know this is a lie and she had a right to spend every cent if she wanted to, but we're playing 'what ifs' here)?

More importantly, if she needed it at some particular point in her life, why not put her in the kind of conservatorship that has to get renewed periodically (every year or so) because it strives toward the conservatee healing and becoming self sufficient??? Why go for a permanent one that gives other total and absolute control of literally everything in her life to the point of spying on her phone conversations?

Respectfully, I think Team Con's strategy of pointing out her struggles as an issue that would justify any and every action taken over her is working on you. They point at her actions and make a big deal out of them, so people say oh but she was a mess, something had to be done! And they use this as an excuse for teirh actions, because people don't know there were other much less invasive options so the most radical and traumatic thing that could be done is magically accepted as if there was no other choice.

it is all clear why they did that to her and why they didn't choose some lesser way... 
the one thing that strikes me the most is why she didn't protest or found different layer like she did past year...
we can all discuss and go into tons of theories but one thing is certain
WE DONT KNOW EVERYTHING AND ITS NONE OF OUR BUSSINESS

23 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

the one thing that strikes me the most is why she didn't protest or found different layer like she did past year...

What do you mean? She did try to get a different lawyer several times over the years, this is a known fact.

Adam Streisand, Jon Eardley, the lawyer she tried to sneak into the facility in 2019 disguised as a plumber, and who knows how many times she tried to hire a lawyer over the years, but she was ******* kidnapped and surveilled so every attempt failed.

Its unnerving. Another example of s** trafficking in her life. She was always s exualized from childhood to adulthood. Never allowed to fall. She was set up in my opinion. All of them . This man is another part of the problem. He is finally speaking up. Yet you hear her old lawyer boyfriend who team con set up to be removed from her life,  said otherwise. Jason definitely became a narcissist. He went from out of shape to buff and played a part in criminal. That speaks volumes. Her songs honestly follow her life to a tee. He became her care taker along with her owner. She did not have ownership to any of her rights. After your treated like garbage for years. You break. I honestly do not know how shes still  alive. People see angry naked Britney lately. Yet look into her life. Look at the insane amount of abuse this women has and continues to endure. Britney had no rights while dating this man. All from team-con. She had nobody to turn too. He can say all that he wants. Typical male. He used her for his own capital gains as well. Also was sleeping with her . Who did she have to turn too. Nobody. She told everyone she wanted out. Where is all her money? Thats what I want to know. The damage is done. This man is a paid team con boyfriend. Paid . I know people think the same about Sam . Yet sam never had ownership to a Britney. This man did . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1

Wow, the guy hired by Team Con to be her manager who then conveniently became her boyfriend and co-conservator (which no other partner was allowed to be) who could then monitor and control her life both professionally and privately is pro con. Shocker. 

Edited by Jajay119

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block