Jason Trawick talks about Britney in new podcast: SAID SHE NEEDED A CONSERVATORSHIP SHIP, HE'S TEAM JAMIE

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If she was a risk to herself or the kids, she wouldn't have got 50% custody before the C ship.

Also, there are zero reports of physical abuse towards her children or dangerous situations.

Jamie on the other hand allegedly broke down the door and physically abused one of her sons.

If B was a danger to herself, she wouldn't of been released after the first 51/50 so soon.

After that one it was all staged from there sis,. 

bingo! rumors of britney being a danger to the boys only started when they realized they could use the boys to get britney to do what they wanted. she was never a danger to them, not even the bathroom incident is enough for me to make that conclusion. if anything THEY are a danger to those kids, with the way they've manipulated and alienated them from britney. like britney, team con never saw the boys as humans. they were the pawns that got their cash cow to work

• Love 3

He is trying to save face. He probably has clients asking "weren't you mixed up in that Britney Spears conservatorship?" and his only angle is to say it was justifiable without incriminating himself.

It's not cute.

I have a loved one who was self harming and definitely has found enablers who have blocked all the good forces who care for her health and well being out of her life and are keeping her intoxicated and complacent and draining her trust fund. And I actually did look in to a conservatorship, because she suffered liver disease and ammonia went to her brain causing damage, and I know she is not in the right frame of mind to make decisions for her own well being...but I was powerless. She is an extreme case and literally giving people money to help her kill herself and even she has a right to a self-directed life. 

1 hour ago, hello70 said:

At the end of this day, this podcast has taught me that we need to STOP asking people from the earlier time period to "speak out" because atp it's clear they all think the same thing about Britney and I don't think we're going to like the answers. While the picture on some parts of story come into focus a bit more because of their responses, they ultimately all just disappoint me with their inability to recognize a conservatorship IS NOT supposed to force ppl to do what you want, or force help onto someone even if you think its in their "best interest." Its wrong, POINT BLANK. But none of them recognize that. Listening to them try to justify it makes me sooooo angryyyyyy. Listening to them like:

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Yes, they're basically being given an unchallenged forum to justify their part in it. But they're not legal experts, or even financial experts, and certainly not experts in human rights. They think they're experts in Britney and that's what gets them invited.

I am hoping that anybody who can speak to the other side is keeping to themselves, or giving depositions to Matthew Rosengart, playing more of a long game, and letting these clowns give them material.

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I mean, I'm not surprised to hear this. The opinion is always very split from people who were formerly in her life, some say she needed the conservatorship, some say she didn't need it.

I would ask him how she was able to work as much as she did if she was truly in such a bad state that she needed a conservatorship.

He applied to be her co-conservator...There's no validity to his opinion. He wanted to control her in the same way her father did...And hide behind the lie of "we're doing it because we love you"

• Love 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

This is great as it just confirms what we all thought about him. 

To think Britney was almost married to her conservator… disgusting 

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Why would you date or marry someone you feel isn't capable of making their own decisions? Like surely that means she wouldn't be in the right mind to consent to a relationship or s**? He's part of the abuse for sure 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Since he’s so comfortable revealing this private information, how did he rationalize the relationship when he became conservator? How did he rationalize the “hooking up” when she lacked consent everywhere else? 

That's so true actually! Hooking up with someone in a c-ship isn't really all that different to hooking up with someone under age. CONSENT is given by who? Her dad??? On her behalf??

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This dude has so much small d energy it’s  crazy. Why speak up now? And for him to constantly bring up how she wasn’t working as if that was a bad thing, she was a new mother who literally worked since a preteen to provide for her family, she could and SHOULD have taken all the time off she needed. The nerve of this cuckk.spacer.png

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

This is horse sh1t. And it's interesting that Sam Asghari, who is the ONLY ONE that spoke up against the conservatorship and against Jamie Spears out of all her boyfriends/ex husbands, is the one you all are coming for. I'm glad she has Sam, they've been together for like 6 years now, which is twice the time she was married with KFed and this scumbag Jason, so he knows way more about Britney's  current needs than them. 

And I just hate how they all want to force her to ''get help'' or ''get treatment'' as a reason to be in a conservatorship, they just can't see how wrong it is and that she doesn't need to lose all of her basic rights just so she get proper treatment. By the way, she is a wealthy woman and if she wants to spend ALL of her money and go bankrupt it's her ******* life. a lot of celebrities went bankrupt and none of them were put in a conservatorship.  She should be ALLOWED to make mistakes and **** up her life just like we all do sometimes. 

I agree with everything you’ve said except one thing. Her ex David Lucado publicly spoke out against her conservatorship and said something very poignant. Something like, if people could see the real her and how she is with her kids, they would see she longer needs any conservatorship. I thought that was one of the sweetest and most honest things any ex has said regarding her. He had absolutely nothing to gain from it either. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block