Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Or maybe you are also part of Team Con? We already know Team Con watches over this site. Definitely a few accounts created to perpetuate the narrative that Britney is crazy etc. The truth is, if you have any level of intelligence at all, you can see that something is still up. The facts don't add up and if you blindly accept everything without questioning it, then you are clearly the one who should get a job which requires no brains. I think even Mcdonald's requires too much skill and brains for you, my dear.

Hello? This is UCLA and as far as we understand you need some kind of help to go through life. The fact that you’re jobless it’s not important for us because we are here to help you. 
Please contact us back

• Haha 3

I mean, I can’t tell if she’s being sarcastic or not because our Queen is the master of sarcasm and coded messaging…but it’s like many of you want her to be miserable and drag her family/whoever else because it’s good drama to you. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:. So what if she goes back and forth? She went through something extremely traumatic. Maybe she’s deciding to forgive her sister. I’m not a fan at all of her family these days but if Britney wants to try and mend her relationship with her sister who we all know she used to look at like her own daughter…who are we to judge? 

• Love 4

I hate quoting Jamie Lynn, but she DID say Britney had a tendency to make up with her and then suddenly get furious again and block her out of nowhere.

B likes to build em up before she knocks en down. I doubt very much JL has truly been forgiven. This is a temporary clemency at best.

I’m leaning toward sarcasm but at the end of the day, it’s her life not ours, if she decides she wants to forgive and forget with people, it’s up to her not us, however, this post along with the post about her boys, despite her anger at her sister and disappointment in her boys, she could also feel sad considering it was her bday and then Christmas right around the corner, most people spend those occasions with family and she isn’t. I wouldn’t blame her if she feels sad despite her other feelings.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block