Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

24 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

I love how every time she post something unusual like this a lot of fans on here claim it’s not her posting. Or she is being sarcastic so I guess some people on here can’t accept the fact that she post every single thing and something might not be ok. We all wanted her free but did we ever consider the fact that she might need medication or someone to watch out for her

That's what the care plan is for.

• Like 3
Just now, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Anyway…family and sibling dynamics are complicated, especially in that family. If Britney wants to reconcile with her sister, she has every right to. We should really just stay out of it 

Should we have stayed out of the family drama that B was in with Jamie Spears too? Should we all just go on and mind our business and not care about her case anymore and the famliy that trafficked and hurt her?

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Should we have stayed out of the family drama that B was in with Jamie Spears too? Should we all just go on and mind our business and not care about her case anymore and the famliy that trafficked and hurt her?

That’s not what I’m saying at all. We had every right to get involved with the FreeBritney movement, her conservatorship and Jamie who was in control of it/her. But she is a free woman now and free to forgive if she chooses to, so yea in that regard we should mind our business. I don’t like Jumbo Chin either, but she’s not my sister. 

• Love 5

Well Jamie Lynn didn’t do anything major except not making a big push to help Britney, and her book which was likely ghost-written by Lou, which was a huge mistake. But jamie Lynn never would have been smart enough to be behind the whole taking over Britney’s trust. That had Lou written all over it. Jamie Lynn isn’t even smart enough to stop running over cats with her Tesla 

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney and JL were never close, Britney was gone at a young age and Lynne stayed home with JL while Britney had Felicia on the road with her.

When Britney was rarely around JL which is part of why she didn't even know her, sis was pregnant at the time. 

No, Britney herself said she was like a second mom to JL. She wasn’t rarely around her. She grew up with her when she went to New York to start her career off-Broadway, a pregnant Britney spent time with JL and not to mention the times she’s seen her between all that over the years. 

They may not be close like sisters usually would be because of their age gap and Britney’s career (pre-conservstorship) but they were close. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

this is what growth and healing is. everyone wants her to let go of her anger, but only towards the people they want her to stop being angry with. it's time to let britney live britney's life how SHE wants to live it and stop judging her for every single move she makes. forgiveness doesn't always mean reconciliation. it's for britney and britney alone. the holidays, her birthday, it's no surprise she's choosing love, light, and happiness.

Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

💕💕💕

• Love 3
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

No, Britney herself said she was like a second mom to JL. She wasn’t rarely around her. She grew up with her when she went to New York to start her career off-Broadway, a pregnant Britney spent time with JL and not to mention the times she’s seen her between all that over the years. 

They may not be close like sisters usually would be because of their age gap and Britney’s career (pre-conservstorship) but they were close. 

I find it strange that you say they were close when Britney mentioned JL wouldn't even let her hold the baby that long.

JL also mentioned B took a knife and locked them in the closet.

On top of that they both go back and forth telling each other the other is a liar. 

I doubt they were close at all, and people around them mentioned the same thing. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I find it strange that you say they were close when Britney mentioned JL wouldn't even let her hold the baby that long.

JL also mentioned B took a knife and locked them in the closet.

On top of that they both go back and forth telling each other the other is a liar. 

I doubt they were close at all, and people around them mentioned the same thing. 

The key word here is “were”. They absolutely WERE close back in the day. Even with her insane schedule, Britney tried to be there for her as much as possible, I remember she cut the “Lucky” video a day short just so she could see Jamie Lynn’s dance recital. Who knows the current state of their relationship but to say they were never close..spacer.png

• Love 8
Just now, Emil87 said:

The key word here is “were”. They absolutely WERE close back in the day. Even with her insane schedule, Britney tried to be there for her as much as possible, I remember she cut the “Lucky” video a day short just so she could see Jamie Lynn’s dance recital. Who knows the current state of their relationship but to say they were never close..spacer.png

They were never close do your research sis when JL was born Britney was already making moves to become a star.

During Britney's time on the road, her busy schedule and working her behind off she seen JL once in awhile.

That doesn't equate to being close, between the age gap, Britney being drugged and JL dealing with a teen pregnancy being sent away as well they weren't close. 

• Love 2

To be honest I was kind expecting this post to come soon…because previously this was sort of the pattern between them last year on social media, they would be fine supposedly and then Britney would be upset and post about her (justifiably so imo) but then be super apologetic towards JL and then the cycle would repeat again. JL would be shady and snarky and then act like she didn’t understand where Britney was coming from:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Hollywood is incredibly tough on families as sooo much anguish and greed can often consume even the best of families. I wonder how their relationship was at the best of it? (Was there even a best of it?) It seemed good? But who really knows :(

It must be so complicated for Britney and I wish her the best as she navigates the path in her healing and evaluates the type of relationship she wants with certain family members. Even though I personally would never talk to JL again, I just want Britney to have a happy life with whoever she chooses. After all,  despite all we THINK we know about their relationship and JL, we are not there. We do not know these ppl, all we can do is hope and PRAY JL is not as horrible as she seems….

But honestly I’m pretty sure she’s horrible…

Sorry Not Sorry School GIF

But I hope not lol

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They were never close do your research sis when JL was born Britney was already making moves to become a star.

During Britney's time on the road, her busy schedule and working her behind off she seen JL once in awhile.

That doesn't equate to being close, between the age gap, Britney being drugged and JL dealing with a teen pregnancy being sent away as well they weren't close. 

I did my research and they WERE close. Do these pictures look like sisters who weren’t close? spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

what exactly is your definition of being “close”? These don’t seem like close sisters to you? Sis, do YOUR research.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block