Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

I'm sorry, but I am really feeling Britney has been locked up somewhere again and they are controlling her IG. I know a lot of fans here don't want to listen to "conspiracies", but remember that this was exactly how a lot of people reacted when we first heard about what happened to her. There are so many things that don't make sense. They obviously want to shut her up to avoid going to jail and she is better dead to them. Sam made his way into her life when her social circle was completely controlled and he said she was fine when she was in the facility. I really think he is part of Team Con. We need to stop being so blind and open our eyes to the possibility that this is still ongoing.

FivkCS_XwAEhn7G?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 5

That's why she got into this mess in the first place.. She always finds a place in her heart for them and forgives them.. I don't know her personally, but the years have shown that she's too kind and naive.. so it doesn't surprise me. I only hope that she does not renew the relationship with her, her sister is full of jealousy and hatred towards her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:Yup... Look who's dumbfounded now, dearest Breatheheavy.com?:clown_meme__makeup_green:

She would eventually come around and start forgiving her family. And while I do understand most of the comments on her sister, the ones on her children I read in here left me baffled. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Love the reactions I see in here. Well deserved! :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

1 hour ago, s&m said:

FivkCS_XwAEhn7G?format=jpg&name=large

Or maybe you are also part of Team Con? We already know Team Con watches over this site. Definitely a few accounts created to perpetuate the narrative that Britney is crazy etc. The truth is, if you have any level of intelligence at all, you can see that something is still up. The facts don't add up and if you blindly accept everything without questioning it, then you are clearly the one who should get a job which requires no brains. I think even Mcdonald's requires too much skill and brains for you, my dear.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Do people realize that forgiving doesn't equal to "I want you to be a part of my life again"? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: It's HER sister, HER OWN BLOOD, for God's sake! I don't even like JL but so what? It's HER life :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: Also the last thing she should do is listening to a bunch of strangers on the internet that thinks they can run her life better than her own self :jackk_alien:

Some of y'all are mad cause she's not living her life the way YOU wanted HER to, which is toxic as fk, if you ask me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I'm sorry, but I am really feeling Britney has been locked up somewhere again and they are controlling her IG. I know a lot of fans here don't want to listen to "conspiracies", but remember that this was exactly how a lot of people reacted when we first heard about what happened to her. There are so many things that don't make sense. They obviously want to shut her up to avoid going to jail and she is better dead to them. Sam made his way into her life when her social circle was completely controlled and he said she was fine when she was in the facility. I really think he is part of Team Con. We need to stop being so blind and open our eyes to the possibility that this is still ongoing.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block