Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

46 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

That’s not what I’m saying at all. We had every right to get involved with the FreeBritney movement, her conservatorship and Jamie who was in control of it/her. But she is a free woman now and free to forgive if she chooses to, so yea in that regard we should mind our business. I don’t like Jumbo Chin either, but she’s not my sister. 

Not jumbo chin 😂

• Haha 4
Just now, Emil87 said:

Sis, they WERE close. Do these pictures look like sisters who weren’t close? spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

what exactly is your definition of being “close”? These don’t seem like close sisters to you? 

No these were times they seen each other rarely through the years. I'm not saying they never loved one another and aren't sisters.

I'm only pointing out the fact that they weren't close like that. Britney was GONE what part of that do you not understand?

When JL got older and became a mom Britney was in Cali for many years they weren't close.

Even through the C Ship Britney talks about how she was locked away while her family was at her Florida condo. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No these were times they seen each other rarely through the years. I'm not saying they never loved one another and aren't sisters.

I'm only pointing out the fact that they weren't close like that. Britney was GONE what part of that do you not understand?

When JL got older and became a mom Britney was in Cali for many years they weren't close.

Even through the C Ship Britney talks about how she was locked away while her family was at her Florida condo. 

Your argument here was that they were never close, which is a straight up lie. Yes Britney was away a lot, but cell phones existed and I’m sure they spoke a lot. Britney and Jamie Lynn have both said Britney was like a second mom to her. I would consider that as “being close”. What part of this do you not understand? 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Agyness said:

stay pressed gurl :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Where in her instagram post did the word forgave or any variation of it appear? Please point it out to us.

Just because she was saying that she was thinking about her and said she loved her DOESN’T equal forgiveness. You can love or think about someone and not forgive them, I’ve done it, it’s not an uncommon thing.

• Love 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

Your argument here was that they were never close, which is a straight up lie. Yes Britney was away a lot, but cell phones existed and I’m sure they spoke a lot. Britney and Jamie Lynn have both said Britney was like a second mom to her. I would consider that as “being close”. What part of this do you not understand? 

Wonder how she could've been a second mom to her if B was always gone.

JL looked up to B and they did have splashes of moments together, you just find it hard to understand that Britney was gone 99% of the time.

That doesn't mean they didn't love each other and have great moments in the few times they interacted.

• Like 4
Just now, Emil87 said:

I mean I don’t know how anyone can say they weren’t close. Didn’t Britney write a song about her? JL even starred in Britney’s first movie, I mean…..they might not be close now, but they were definitely close.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Y’all have been flaming me for months for saying it. She’s off of any meds and is struggling. I feel so sorry for her. She has no one around her that truly cares about her well being. 

And rightfully so, you claim you feel sorry for her, but every post I’ve seen from you about her has been negative. I don’t know how anyone can take social media posts as she’s off her meds and she’s struggling. What she’s doing is processing trauma and abuse. She’s trying to heal. Maybe this post she might’ve had a couple of drinks who knows, I don’t know and you especially don’t know, so don’t make assumptions.

We know nothing than what she chooses to post onto Instagram, so there’s not a lot to go off of. She hasn’t talked physically since she posted then deleted those sound clips on her socials a few months ago. She could be totally fine and just typing out random stuff because she is random, that’s always been a quality about her, you can never predict what her next move will be. To me, she’s never been to the script, she’s spontaneous and random and that’s a fun quality to have because if she was straight and narrow, she’d be just like every other boring celebrity on social media.

Also if you’re so “worried” about someone, there’s always Kanye…..

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Wonder how she could've been a second mom to her if B was always gone.

JL looked up to B and they did have splashes of moments together, you just find it hard to understand that Britney was gone 99% of the time.

That doesn't mean they didn't love each other and have great moments in the few times they interacted.

I literally explained it to you. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yes Britney was away a lot, but that doesn’t change the fact they were close. I have family members in another country but we keep in constant touch through social media and Skype and I still consider them as close family members. And as for why Britney and Jamie Lynn both considered her as a second mom, you’ll have to ask them. i dunno why you’re so adamant to prove otherwise, but you clearly have your opinion and we are just going in circles now. Im over it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

And rightfully so, you claim you feel sorry for her, but every post I’ve seen from you about her has been negative. I don’t know how anyone can take social media posts as she’s off her meds and she’s struggling. What she’s doing is processing trauma and abuse. She’s trying to heal. Maybe this post she might’ve had a couple of drinks who knows, I don’t know and you especially don’t know, so don’t make assumptions.

We know nothing than what she chooses to post onto Instagram, so there’s not a lot to go off of. She hasn’t talked physically since she posted then deleted those sound clips on her socials a few months ago. She could be totally fine and just typing out random stuff because she is random, that’s always been a quality about her, you can never predict what her next move will be. To me, she’s never been to the script, she’s spontaneous and random and that’s a fun quality to have because if she was straight and narrow, she’d be just like every other boring celebrity on social media.

Also if you’re so “worried” about someone, there’s always Kanye…..

Thank you :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Imagine diagnosing something to someone you never met without being a professional (which no real professional would do anyways) based on what a person posts on social media... lol :emma:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I literally explained it to you. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yes Britney was away a lot, but that doesn’t change the fact they were close. I have family members in another country but we keep in constant touch through social media and Skype and I still consider them as close family members. And as for why Britney and Jamie Lynn both considered her as a second mom, you’ll have to ask them. i dunno why you’re so adamant to prove otherwise, but you clearly have your opinion and we are just going in circles now. Im over it.

So you have Britney's phone records and know that for a fact her and JL spent all this time being "close" on the phone.

Sis you're hilarious.

Let's see Britney was on several back-to-back tours in the USA and overseas.

Recorded 4 albums back-to-back pretty much.

JL was a newborn when Britney was out getting jobs and home with Lynne.

The age gap, and when Britney was in Cali in the mid 2000's she wasn't close with her family.

Fast forward to 13 years in the C ship B was drugged and both have salty memories about each other during that time. 

So close B didn't even know her sis was pregnant.

So close JL did nothing according to B, but hurt her during the C Ship.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So you have Britney's phone records and know that for a fact her and JL spent all this time being "close" on the phone.

Sis you're hilarious.

Let's see Britney was on several back-to-back tours in the USA and overseas.

Recorded 4 albums back-to-back pretty much.

JL was a newborn when Britney was out getting jobs and home with Lynne.

The age gap, and when Britney was in Cali in the mid 2000's she wasn't close with her family.

Fast forward to 13 years in the C ship B was drugged and both have salty memories about each other during that time. 

So close B didn't even know her sis was pregnant.

So close JL did nothing according to B, but hurt her during the C Ship.

My god, are you seriously this dense? Your entire argument was that they were never close, and I debunked that multiple times. Yea, they clearly weren’t as close later on, but to deny that they used to be is just straight up delusional. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block