Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

17 minutes ago, easy said:

what she posted is part of healing and growth. family relationships and dynamics are hard, especially hers. one thing about her jl drags and parent drags are britney always said she still loved jl. she doesn't say that about her parents, so it's unsurprising to me that jl is the first to receive a sort of "forgiveness" from britney. it's ok to forgive your abusers because forgiveness is for you, not them. she can still not want jl in her life at the moment, but letting go of the anger she held is great for her healing journey. 

I have to say, this really is very well said. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Babes, I’m an austronaut from NASA, I work for a huge Government company and I am about to start a Secret Services degree to change career. Nice try, though. 😘

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Babes, I have a Law degree from KCL, I work for a huge IT company and I am about to start a Dentistry degree to change career. Nice try, though. 😘

And I'm checking your correspondence and I'm like :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

People keep holding on to the logic that everything she does just takes place on social media. Each post is a snapshot of her life. You don't know who she's talking to, or what conversation's she's had beyond social media. All of you on this thread do the same thing. It's not completely crazy she talked with her and had some form of healing. She's turning 41 and felt sentimental toward her sibling and children. It's like people just want her to be angry and drag everyone. Some form of compassion doesn't mean she's hacked. Use some common sense. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

She flip flops a lot. Remember in "I Am Britney Jean" she even called herself bi-polar? One minute she's okay with s** and other times she wants to be more reserved. Her opinions and views are fluid. 

Honestly, I don't think she has a true understanding of who she is because she became famous so young. There was a documentary about Whitney and they commented that she didn't really have a strong sense of self/identity. 

I think because of a LOT of different circumstances, Britney is trying everyday to figure out who she is. She regrets being nice in the past because she was taken advantage of.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 12/2/2022 at 9:14 PM, easy said:

this is what growth and healing is. everyone wants her to let go of her anger, but only towards the people they want her to stop being angry with. it's time to let britney live britney's life how SHE wants to live it and stop judging her for every single move she makes. forgiveness doesn't always mean reconciliation. it's for britney and britney alone. the holidays, her birthday, it's no surprise she's choosing love, light, and happiness.

Yet she depended on the FreeBritney movement to completely roast her family and help her get out of the conservatorship.

I had a feeling this was going to happen.  I remember when Chris Crocker defended her and she turned around and said his behavior wasn't respectful.  He advocated for people to leave her alone and she spat in his face...like she's doing to all of us now.  I'm distancing myself from the movement because of it.  We got her out of her conservatorship...now she can do the rest...like an adult.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Yet she depended on the FreeBritney movement to completely roast her family and help her get out of the conservatorship.

I had a feeling this was going to happen.  I remember when Chris Crocker defended her and she turned around and said his behavior wasn't respectful.  He advocated for people to leave her alone and she spat in his face...like she's doing to all of us now.  I'm distancing myself from the movement because of it.  We got her out of her conservatorship...now she can do the rest...like an adult.

britney freed britney. no one else. the only other person that can rightfully take credit for helping her is her lawyer. we were loud on social media. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

What are people surprised at? Britney posting about JL and her children? 

It could be sarcasm, it could be forgiveness, but in the end, Britney can still flex as they're still all over the documents; JL still tried to move money and her children will be cut off soon. The two biggest areas of public and published drama were involving JL's book (where she denied involvement) and KFed weaponsing her children. 

Also, we dont know what's going to come up in court over the next week. 

Whether it's forgiveness or a flex doesn't matter, Britney still has the last laugh. 

Playing devils advocate, I can see why people are confused. It feels very similar to when your best friend tells you about all the horrible things their abusive bf does to them and you instantly hate them for it and then the next week your best friend goes back to them.

The thing is though Britney isnt our best friend. We feel close to her but she isnt to us. She doesn't owe us anything and if making a mends with jl helps her heal than so be it. 

I would only hope JL has pure intentions because she has alot of her own healing to do. It's clear as day in my opinion that she resents Britney.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block