Britney congratulates Jamie Lynn on her show in new Instagram post

Well, she still has the post up so sorry to the people who said she got hacked with absolutely no proof of that… dumb.

It's also obvious her sister is still blocked — hence being unable to really tag her. Healing takes time. I'm glad she seems to be doing better and making some progress in that regard.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
15 hours ago, G-unit said:

I mean even in that one Twitter post when she was dragging her to filth, she still said she loved her.  Genuinely, while I don’t think she should ever forget what people did to her, I think it’s really good for her to let go of some of the hate.  She needs positivity in her life.

I agree with this. My first thought seeing Britney's post was BKALSDFGASDFAS. But I do agree if the family is inching towards healing, at least her and her sister, I think it's good. Hopefully. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, s&m said:

Hello? This is UCLA and as far as we understand you need some kind of help to go through life. The fact that you’re jobless it’s not important for us because we are here to help you. 
Please contact us back

Babes, I have a Law degree from KCL, I work for a huge IT company and I am about to start a Dentistry degree to change career. Nice try, though. 😘

what she posted is part of healing and growth. family relationships and dynamics are hard, especially hers. one thing about her jl drags and parent drags are britney always said she still loved jl. she doesn't say that about her parents, so it's unsurprising to me that jl is the first to receive a sort of "forgiveness" from britney. it's ok to forgive your abusers because forgiveness is for you, not them. she can still not want jl in her life at the moment, but letting go of the anger she held is great for her healing journey. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block