Britney demands justice: ”If I was valued and respected, then my father would be locked up in two seconds”

As much as I believe she deserves justice, it’s not my life, it’s not my money or my time being used to pursue it, therefore, I accept and respect whatever choice she makes even it’s just to move on, my wish is that every other fan can accept and respect whatever choice she makes but sadly, I know that won’t be the case.

• Love 7

Firstly, I just want to say that Britney has always been a source of strength and c confidence to so many fans and admirers around the world even more so so now that we know know she was fighting and science for so long.

This is all my opinion of course but I truly do not believe that Britney does not want Justice or that she's ready to give up the fight just yet. I do believe however that Britney is in a place where she's ready to heal, and move forward and cut her family off; no contact. However this goes beyond just Britney. Without repercussions without consequence without accountability, what reason will Britney's family have to stop and seem to leave her alone as they clearly do not intend to do so as of now. This is where I believe her frustration come from.

In my opinion I do believe that the court should be embarrassed by the extent to which this case has reached and and the extent in which her father has been allowed to misuse the court for his own gain or the games of others associated to him. For Britney's mother to even joke about the judge not listening or cancelling or leaving her waiting well knowing the extent of Britney's anger or frustration her trauma it does show how little regard they had towards Britney what is also goes to show what the family thought of the courts in my opinion.

I do believe that Britney intends to go to trial and I do also believe that all parties involved are looking towards the trial. To suggest otherwise would be to ignore what is being said in the documents however I do believe that at this point that stalling tactics and the failure to abide with the courts AND how the courts are watching this happen without taking action is frustrating Britney because it appears hypocritical.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, One More Time said:

If you need money here we are :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: do an album a Vegas Show :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: something that gives you drive :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: dance for therapy sing for justice :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: money will come :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: and you will get stronger :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

As much as I agree with this, I think we need to prepare ourselves for the possibility she may never work again. She seems traumatized by it all and she doesn’t need the money.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Something doesn't add up. Britney wants justice, yet no prosecution, not charges are filed. Matthew Rosengart turned out to be a bigger fraud than Sam Ingham. At least Sam charged less for an hour. Matthew drains the estate with no results.

Rosengart made #FreeBritney a reality when before like Vivian Thoreen said she's never seen any conservatee got out of conservatorship. He also deposed Jamie, to say the least.  If Britney still  had Sam Ingham as her lawyer, she would still be under conservatorship. The only reason Sam's cheaper because he worked for the California Court, not private law firm.  If Rosengart is a fraud, Britney would have dropped him any minute and made a long post blasting Rosengart on ig. (Britney is free and can do all that if she wants)

The corrupted  California court system and judge should be blamed. They made the case move pretty slow and dragged out with no results. 

• Love 3

I don't get it ...

What is Rosengart doing all this time ? one year for nothing ? And what is this advice to tell her she will lose her feet and her money if she sues her abusers ?? Like wtf ??

She wants to fight but not really ?

It doesn't make sense ... or someone manipulate her behind the scene to keep Lou & co safe.

A mess.

• Like 1

Britney's case has led to a change of the law in California. Starting on January 1, 2023, it is no longer possible to put somebody in a conservatorship without giving them time to get their own lawyer, and the judge can't send this lawyer home like she did with Britney's lawyer in 2008. It has also shined a light on this abusive system. Amanda Bynes was freed because of this, but she has reasonable parents who saw what could happen to their daughter in the future when they are not able anymore to oversee her affairs.

Civil litigation against the cons is lengthy and costly with unclear outcome, just think of the Herd/Depp case. A British court sided with her, an American court sided with him, and everybody got dragged through the mud. 

A criminal case would have to be brought by a prosecutor. Proof needs to be ironclad but since most of the time, the probate court approved the actions ... 

That leaves a case of money disappearing without the court's approval.  The IRS might be interested in knowing where the money went that nobody paid taxes on. And then her father stole money from her. Rosengart mentioned the exact sum, something like 6 million.

If anything happens, it will be based on money just like the entire conservatorship has been from the beginning.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block