Britney demands justice: ”If I was valued and respected, then my father would be locked up in two seconds”

We really don't know what's going on Britney's mind and heart but she should push criminal charges to ALL people involved in her trafficking even if she spents her whole fortune. Britney Spears will never be broke, she has countless oportunities to gain more money in future. Only when the masterminds of the conservatoship and her dumb *** Dad on jail is when shes gonna to start heal!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I feel like this post answers what has been a concerned of mine. I figured it was Rosengart not pushing the court to send Jamie to jail, when in fact, it is Britney that doesn’t want to spend more money on her pathetic excuse of decrepit father. My heart truly feels for her…I wish we could just hug her and take the pain away…I know that’s not possible, but my heart just breaks.

I mean hello… of course Britney is giving up because she is witnessing the same as we are.. we’ve been going in circles for a whole freaking year. She is so over it, her case was clearly mishandled and the approach wasn’t aggressive AT ALL. Britney isn’t working.. she isn’t making money, this case is only draining her already drained bank account. If only she could’ve seen a glimpse of actual results she wouldn’t have minded keep spending on legal fees because she is actually watching them fall. But nothing was done.. NOTHING. Not a single fine

On one hand, I understand her. Things are moving too slow and Britney, who’s not working, has to put up money from passive incomes that could’ve gone into a savings account. She also has to testify and talk about the traumatic things that has happened to her while being questioned by Jamie’s lawyers who’ll do anything in their power to break her down.

But on the other hand, I want her to keep fighting. Don’t let them, particularly your ex-father, Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill, Edan Yemini and the judge who signed away your rights Reva Goetz (correct me if I’m wrong) walk away unscathed from this. It’s just not fair that Lou’s businesses are thriving while you, Britney, is isolated in your home hoping to get justice. You have to keep fighting. You have the support of millions of fans! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I mean hello… of course Britney is giving up because she is witnessing the same as we are.. we’ve been going in circles for a whole freaking year. She is so over it, her case was clearly mishandled and the approach wasn’t aggressive AT ALL. Britney isn’t working.. she isn’t making money, this case is only draining her already drained bank account. If only she could’ve seen a glimpse of actual results she wouldn’t have minded keep spending on legal fees because she is actually watching them fall. But nothing was done.. NOTHING. Not a single fine

I mean she did make a reported $15 million for her upcoming book, plus if she was hurting for money, I'm sure she was do something to make more.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Rosengart mentioned early on that it would be up to what Britney wanted to do in terms of criminal charges, sounds like she's made the choice not to fight.

Ammm Britney is been posting on ig for months demanding Justice and for her father to rot in jail… it was not her choice, her case was mismanaged. They focused on the financial mismanagement of the twelfth accounting for way too long where there was already EVIDENCE to build a criminal case for other reasons.

This is NOT Britney’s choice… she is hopeless

• Love 1

Ammm Britney is been posting on ig for months demanding Justice and for her father to rot in jail… it was not her choice, her case was mismanaged. They focused on the financial mismanagement of the twelfth accounting for way too long where there was already EVIDENCE to build a criminal case for other reasons.

This is NOT Britney’s choice… she is hopeless

It is her choice she said it herself in this post, she doesn't want to put up more money and said she has proof.

There can't be a criminal trial until this mess gets wrapped up which had been dragged on and on. 

How was her case mis managed? I think it's a bit pathetic to go after Rosengart when he fought hard for Britney's freedom, helped set her free when Ingham did NOTHING. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It is her choice she said it herself in this post, she doesn't want to put up more money and said she has proof.

There can't be a criminal trial until this mess gets wrapped up which had been dragged on and on. 

How was her case mis managed? I think it's a bit pathetic to go after Rosengart when he fought hard for Britney's freedom, helped set her free when Ingham did NOTHING. 

The only person that should be credited for Britney’s freedom is Britney HERSELF when the testimony was leaked and the whole world was outraged and stepped their foot on that useless judge’s neck. 

• Love 1

Britney freed herself :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

The only person that should be credited for Britney’s freedom is Britney HERSELF when the testimony was leaked and the whole world was outraged and stepped their foot on that useless judge’s neck. 

Okay so you're suggesting you're not a Rosengart fan, I'm not going to downsize his role. Britney thanked him many times for what he's done for her, so I won't pretend that Britney, Rosengart and Britney's fans who she's accredited to fighting for her on the streets helped. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, annalai23 said:

I don't think Rosengart is the one should be blamed..... The court system failed her.... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:  Even a good lawyer can only do so much when the court itself is so corrupted and in on it......:notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

I agree and if Britney doesn't want to pursue criminal charges and Alex stopped co-operating it's not all on Rosengart.

I also think Britney is terrified going up against team con, if it's any indication what they did to her in the C ship, who knows what their capable of if she dragged them to criminal court. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Okay so you're suggesting you're not a Rosengart fan, I'm not going to downsize his role. Britney thanked him many times for what he's done for her, so I won't pretend that Britney, Rosengart and Britney's fans who she's accredited to fighting for her on the streets helped. 

Yes. Britney basically blasted at everyone for even a very little thing. She made a post about Rosengart saying him saving her life and thanked him. If Rosengart didn't do anything or do something wrong.... I'm sure Britney would have made a long post lashing out at him. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

Yes. Britney basically blasted at everyone for even a very little thing. She made a post about Rosengart saying him saving her life and thanked him. If Rosengart didn't do anything or do something wrong.... I'm sure Britney would have made a long post lashing out at him. 

For sure, I have no doubt as a Britney fan that she is beyond grateful for Rosengart fighting for her in court and everything he's done so far.

It sucks that justice may never happen; however, I'm thrilled he helped her and did what Vivan Thoreen didn't see possible which was help free her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m a fan of results, im a fan of Justice and competence. Many lawyers have said that countless of opportunities were missed because Rosengart kept playing “He Said She Said” with Jamie’s legal team. Of course Jamie’s lawyer was going to drag this case.. that was their strategy to begin with. 

The Attorney General of the state of California should’ve been involved since December 2021. He wasn’t and most likely won’t because a case was not brought to his office. The FBI… the IRS. SO many government instances could’ve been involved to put those criminals behind bars.

• Love 2

I’m a fan of results, im a fan of Justice and competence. Many lawyers have said that countless of opportunities were lost because Rosengart kept playing “He Said She Said” with Jamie’s legal team. Of course Jamie’s lawyer was going to drag this case.. that was their strategy to begin with. 

The Attorney General of the state of California should’ve been involved since December 2021. He wasn’t and most likely won’t because a case was not brought to his office. The FBI… the IRS. SO many government instances could’ve been involved to put those criminals behind bars.

You think those 'lawyers' you're talking about are privy to Britney's medical records and everything that was going on that we the fans, the public and others have no clue about in this case?

Who isn't a fan of results, justice and competence? I think you're confusing a criminal fight with wrapping up this lingering c ship drama. 

This isn't a criminal case yet and by the looks of it Britney is saying herself that she doesn't want to spend more money fighting.

• Love 2

For sure, I have no doubt as a Britney fan that she is beyond grateful for Rosengart fighting for her in court and everything he's done so far.

It sucks that justice may never happen; however, I'm thrilled he helped her and did what Vivan Thoreen didn't see possible which was help free her.

The court approved the 13 year conservatorship. The court didn't do her justice after she's free. Even a good laywer can only do so much when the court system itself is so corrupted. The court system of California failed her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block