Britney demands justice: ”If I was valued and respected, then my father would be locked up in two seconds”

I don’t personally think Britney is going to find any peace without some justice. It seems like it consumes her everyday anyway, doesn’t it, so why not focus on a court case?

Britney can always pretty easily make some more money by appearing in someone else’s song or whatever, so I doubt that’s the reason. 

I’m guessing Rosengart is worried about having her testify in court and being grilled by the other side’s lawyers while she seems to be doing so poorly. Maybe Britney is worried about that too. 

Whatever the case may be, I hope Rosengart is giving her good legal advice 🙏

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

If there is no court action, there better be a smear campaign against Lou. Of all people who deserves to have their career canceled, it’s Lou Taylor. If she gets away with this AND Astroworld, I will start to lose faith in our justice system. 

Yes! This ***** needs to be cancelled.

11 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

If there is no court action, there better be a smear campaign against Lou. Of all people who deserves to have their career canceled, it’s Lou Taylor. If she gets away with this AND Astroworld, I will start to lose faith in our justice system. 

It's not smears when it's true.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Sia said:

I can almost guarantee you that if he was working on a criminal case, he would have advised Britney to keep her mouth shut in fear of her saying something that could derail the case.

I bet he did tell Britney to stay off social media and she just hasn’t done it. 

Maybe after seeing her current state he concluded that she isn’t up to testifying because he doesn’t feel confident that she would properly prepare or follow his legal advice.  

A great attorney isn’t going to put an unstable or unpredictable person on the stand — especially when he knows the other side will also have great attorneys who can take advantage of that. 

edit/update: it’s sad so many fans on here lashed out at anyone who would say they were concerned with her posting. This is part of the reason why, because those of us more familiar with the legal system understood that it could have consequences.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

This is want they want, even P. I guess... They want her to give it up, off course... I wish that Sam, because I guess he's the only one at this point who can comfort her, could explain to her that sadly justice it's taking a very long time most of the time! I hope she will found more strenght to be more patient (poor girl like she didn't do enough already...), to fix her heart and her head and keep fighting! Stop reading IG comments most of them are probably bots payed by her ex team. The evils are still acting wild in the shadow!

I also wish that the Free Britney movement could come back, because it's look like the media are not really interested in this case anymore and the lawyers, jugde, know that... And they may don't feel the pressure anymore... Her dad is the weakest one with Kevin, so I still believe he will pay for what he did!!!

I'm praying for her, to be surrounded by good and peaceful people. She's so strong! Don't give it up now!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SonOfSun said:

She has to continue, even if it takes time  and money. She can’t let them win, giving up is exactly what they hope she will do.
You can do this Britney :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: 

Destroy them with the truth.

You're being very brave with someone else's tiime and money!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block