Britney demands justice: ”If I was valued and respected, then my father would be locked up in two seconds”

She is giving up on prosecuting, probably because she saw exactly what we also saw..NO RESULTS. Not even a glimpse.. a tiny little glimpse of criminal prosecution.

her dum ba ss lawyer looking cute in camera claiming how hard he was going to go on team con… he did NOTHING, not a single thing. Of course Britney is angry and hopeless.. while he is receiving awards. Screw him

All the gheys screaming RosenGOD!!!’ Here you have it! Of course the attorney general won’t prosecute since a case was never brought to him to begin with. 

Britney freed herself thanks to her public testimony and strength. My heart aches for her that she won’t get Justice. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She is giving up on prosecuting, probably because she saw exactly what we also saw..NO RESULTS. Not even a glimpse.. a tiny little glimpse of criminal prosecution.

her dum ba ss lawyer looking cute in camera claiming how hard he was going to go on team con… he did NOTHING, not a single thing. Of course Britney is angry and hopeless.. while he is receiving awards. Screw him

All the gheys screaming RosenGOD!!!’ Here you have it! Of course the attorney general won’t prosecute since a case was never brought to him to begin with. 

Britney freed herself thanks to her public testimony and strength. My heart aches for her that she won’t get Justice. 

2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This case could’ve easily been moved to federal court LAST YEAR… the day after the conservatorship was terminated.

This case remained only in probate court because of the twelfth accounting.. A whole year wasted. They already stole her money.. it’s gone, the twelfth accounting could only potentially make her get $600K back.

A mess :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

12 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Rosengart was a major disappointment…It seems he loves to act all tough on paper and he loves shading Jamie on paper but when it comes to actually DO something, he does the bare minimum, not sure if it is because Britney just doesn’t want to spend more money.

• Love 3

Britney needs to continue fighting.

I truly wish she would do an interview on her terms and read her family to filth with Drew Barrymore, someone she is comfortable with and values.

I hope she speaks for Congress's.

I also hope she gets a new lawyer and puts her dad behind bars, as well as Lou Taylor. 

Britney, if you are reading this, do not give up. You are Britney effing Spears and I want you to realize that because you can help so many thousands -- if not millions -- of Americans FIGHT to end conservatorships. When you are ready, please use your platform for good.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block